Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Project/Mods forum?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been searching around for different consoles front and rear and always stumble across some fantastic projects and modifications that others owners have done to their cars. Interior, trunk and frunk lighting, camera switches, speakers, puddle lights, etc.

Could a forum be added for these? They are currently scattered across the board. Just an idea.....Gary

I've been searching around for different consoles front and rear and always stumble across some fantastic projects and modifications that others owners have done to their cars. Interior, trunk and frunk lighting, camera switches, speakers, puddle lights, etc.

Could a forum be added for these? They are currently scattered across the board. Just an idea.....Gary

That's a fantastic idea. It seems there are two camps - those who say why mes with perfection and those here who see an opportunity to personolize and improve. I've seen some pretty crazy mods - near complete teardowns. And then there's the talk of "hacking" etc <- that's one problem with this car is there's not much to mod without getting into grey areas. But I welcome the idea of a dedicated forum where all that can be hashed out.