Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This Evenings Tesla NAIAS Preview Event Video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a pre-cursor for what is coming tonight. I will do by best, given the limited bandwidth I will have, to update this thread with video and or photos DURING the live event. Elon should already be at the COBO Center. We will be going in to park in about a hour, and can enter at about 6pm. Please keep a eye on this thread, or if easier, TESLARATI.com - Tesla News, Aftermarket Upgrades, Tips, Reviews, Rumors will be updating the NAIAS news post as quickly as I can upload the video.

Cheers! I hope for some good news this evening!

Just had a nice Conversation with Jerome. Elon is in the area, he is down the street, No Model X or III at the show, but who knows yet.

The Tesla Exhibit

Last edited by a moderator:
Elon should already be at the CODA Center.

I don't think he wants anything to do with CODA... I think you meant COBO...

2011-coda-sedan-final-production-version_100326377_m.jpg

I agree with your highlights. Of the three, I thought the pricing was the most important. Here is the way the quote came out on the verge transcript: "The Model 3 will be around $35,000 without any tax credits."

- - - Updated - - -

some amazing points of interest-
around 35k BEFORE credits
east coast, china and a europe factory for the 3
shockingly Elon REALLY REALLY hates hydrogen cell cars

I agree with your highlights. Of the three, I thought the pricing was the most important. Here is the way the quote came out on the verge transcript: "The Model 3 will be around $35,000 without any tax credits."

the. will be nothing like the prototype that we've all seen. everything has been improved.

It's encouraging to hear that "everything has been improved".

About the Tesla Model X of course.

- - - Updated - - -

my iphone had some issues and te video crapped out. am uploading the video from my camcorder, it will take a while but I have the whole talk. was more of a q and a, then they shuttled elon out, as he was late getting to a plane for Texas. no III or x , but he talks the x

Did anyone ask some good quality questions?