Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla event at Texas State Capitol- this Thursday Jan. 15

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TexasEV

Jun 5, 2013
Austin, TX
Sorry for the cross post but I thought it was important enough that everyone in Texas see this if you didn't get the email:
red-clouds.png

Tesla Owner Event at Texas State Capitol

Join us January 15th, 2015

na-et-en_us-60x66-01.png

Thursday, January 15th

na-et-en_us-60x60-01.png

11:30am – 2:30pm

na-et-en_us-48x64-01.png

Texas State Capitol
Colorado St
(Between 11th St & 13th St)
Along the west gate of the Capitol

As an advocate of Tesla in Texas, we invite you to help kick off the legislative session this Thursday at the State Capitol. We will host an owner meet up to support Tesla's efforts to introduce legislation to allow U.S.-based manufactures of all-electric or all-battery powered vehicles to sell and service directly to Texas consumers.

At 1:00 PM, CEO Elon Musk will make his way to the Capitol to speak to our advocates and thank them for their support. The Model X Design Prototype will also be on display. Parking will be available to Tesla Owners.

If you are unable to attend, you're welcome to contact your State Senator or State Representative to show your support for Tesla in Texas.

na-et-en_us-160x22-01.png 3500 Deer Creek Road | Palo Alto, CA 94304
Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

Just made it to Austin from Dallas.
What do you guys recommend as a place to charge so I have enough to make it back to the Waco Supercharger.
I currently have 50 miles and need to make sure I make it back to Waco with enough charge

Just made it to Austin from Dallas.
What do you guys recommend as a place to charge so I have enough to make it back to the Waco Supercharger.
I currently have 50 miles and need to make sure I make it back to Waco with enough charge

HPWC or 14-50 at the Tesla gallery at the Domain. Nice window or real shopping or eating while you're charging. Ask any of the Austin or Tesla folks at the event and we can give you detailed directions to the garage. It's on the north side of Austin, on your way home. Or if you want to charge some now and you're already downtown, pull up Plugshare on the browser and you will see lots of J1772 that take Chargepoint.