Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

how green are you?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's a simple question asked to an interesting demographic (People interested in Tesla!!) I don't go out of my way to get eco friendly things, but I make sure to turn off my lights and everything like that ;) The only thing that I do that isn't very good for the environment and makes me feel a little guilty is drive cars for fun...every where..... I love the torque pushing you back into your seat....man..I..need..Tesla....

But once I finish college, I plan on getting a pretty damn green house with my GF. :p

I don't go too far out of my way. There's simple things I do like getting Energy Star rated appliances and using compact florescent lights or LEDs instead of incandescent lights. Turning off the TV and lights when I leave a room, turning the thermostat down in Winter and up in Summer, and driving responsibly.

But there's a real chance that we might be moving to the Fort Worth, TX area in a couple years. We'll be looking for property and zoning that will allow a wind turbine and photovoltaics. We'd be installing a rain and gray water collection system. And I'd be looking into geothermal heating and cooling.

Oh, and we'll be getting a Model S.