Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there an app for superchargers...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,
I am looking to go from Miami to Sea Side this summer and apart from google mapping distances between superchargers is there an app that can give me a supercharger to supercharger distance? This way I can do a quick 'at charger time' calculation.
Example: From my house to Fort Drum is 170 so I know I will be at fort drum around 30 min. Next stop would be Ocala, 146 miles away so 25 min at supercharger. Next is lake city 80 miles away, so 15 min stop, and finally DeFuniak Springs 222 miles so around 40 min for a total of 1 hour 50 min at superchargers.
There has to be an app that calculate this for you ahead of time... That way I can plan the route so I know that... say at DeFuniak I can plan dinner to kill the 40 min + charge.

267? I plugged it in on the supercharge.info and it read 222. Either case it is tight, and yes a Tallahassee station would fix that issue. No mention of a station going up in Tallahassee... seems weird since it is such a long stretch...
Careful of the supercharger listing in the car. It gives you straight line distance until you actually click the link and put it into "show me the route" mode.

Thanks Chipper... In that case, one would have to stop in Tallahassee and recharge for an hour. Supercharger gave me a 243 mile run from Lake city straight to seaside (Which is still to tight) unless those are under 55mph roads.
I also forgot to calculate that after 80%, charge slows down... So basically Lake city might be an hour + charge.
Looks like after Lake city I will have to use the plugshare app to find a CHAdeMO.

Just checked... and found a high power Tesla plug (2 of them) at Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee...