Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I _physically_ pick up accessories?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I want to order All Weather mats and the Tire Repair Kit, but I see no need to order online and pay for shipping + waiting, etc - when I live just a few miles away from both a Tesla showroom and a service center. I probably drive past them every day (or very near).

Can I buy/pick up accessories there?
I just called the Sunnyvale SC - they said they have the Tire Repair Kit but not the mats. They also said I can have stuff (like the mats) shipped there if I order from the website - which seems true (it's a bit ambiguous - they say on their webpage that you can select a SC for stuff that "needs to be installed"), but you still have to pay for shipping.

Any experience?

-- Greg

Hi,

I want to order All Weather mats and the Tire Repair Kit, but I see no need to order online and pay for shipping + waiting, etc - when I live just a few miles away from both a Tesla showroom and a service center. I probably drive past them every day (or very near).

I just called the Sunnyvale SC - they said they have the Tire Repair Kit but not the mats. They also said I can have stuff (like the mats) shipped there if I order from the website - which seems true (it's a bit ambiguous - they say on their webpage that you can select a SC for stuff that "needs to be installed"), but you still have to pay for shipping.

Any experience?

-- Greg

i picked up full set of all weather mats and compressor at Seattle SC, they keep a few in stock they said. Saved a chunk of change on shipping. As a bonus they kindly fitted the mats, even though this was spur of the moment, and yet the engineer refused a tip. Great service continues.

Hi,

Any experience?

-- Greg

The SCs carry some stuff, and commonly have accessories in stock for purchase. Sunnyvale is a strange case, I think, as their facility is pretty small. Palo Alto isn't much bigger. I picked up the trunk liner, the tire compressor, and a bunch of adapters from the SC at the factory in Fremont. It was all just in stock, no waiting.