Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

9 New Supercharger Stations this month in the UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully something more easterly please!

I still couldn't round trip from Nottingham to Stansted.

Peterborough A1M Services would open up a swathe of places running along side Eastcoast mainline, and give you choice between M1 and A1 up to Leeds.

When looking at the Supercharger Europe Today map there are 2 grey locations somewhere near Leeds and near Southampton
I assume these are imminent or Tesla soon to be
When sliding to 2015 there are several more locations indicated for this year 2015
I cant imagine 9 SC opening within 1 month they would have the rest of the year off!!

When looking at the Supercharger Europe Today map there are 2 grey locations somewhere near Leeds and near Southampton
I assume these are imminent or Tesla soon to be
When sliding to 2015 there are several more locations indicated for this year 2015
I cant imagine 9 SC opening within 1 month they would have the rest of the year off!!

9 sites in a month would be a lot. 9 charging bays in a month would frankly be a slowdown compared to November and December!

Winchester confirmed (Sainsburys Badger Farm, M3 J11, 2 bays) plus sites under construction in mid-Wales and near Leeds, according to the SC map.

Most excitingly for me though is a site in Calais! Finally I can have my electric booze cruise...