Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ファームウェア6.1 Firmware 6.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

hiroshiy

日本でアップデート来た方いらっしゃいますか?
米国やヨーロッパではすでに急速にロールアウトというか配信が進んでいるようです。私は安定の?5.12(101.6.7)のままです(爆

主要な機能
レーダークルーズコントロール(オートパイロットのみ)
自動ハイビーム(オートパイロットのみ)
前方衝突警告(オートパイロットのみ)
電池残量予測(ナビがないと使えない)
電池残量%表示オプション
事前エアコンの自動化??
パーキングセンサーの前後同時動作(やっと、、)
駐車時のガイドライン表示

日本でアップデート来た方いらっしゃいますか?
米国やヨーロッパではすでに急速にロールアウトというか配信が進んでいるようです。私は安定の?5.12(101.6.7)のままです(爆

主要な機能
レーダークルーズコントロール(オートパイロットのみ)
自動ハイビーム(オートパイロットのみ)
前方衝突警告(オートパイロットのみ)
電池残量予測(ナビがないと使えない)
電池残量%表示オプション
事前エアコンの自動化??
パーキングセンサーの前後同時動作(やっと、、)
駐車時のガイドライン表示

6.1 アプデート、日本で持ている人はいる?

Show trimmed content

日本ではまだ6.1はリリースされていないようですね。
取りあえず私は6.0を待ってます!

テスラジャパンに6.1のアップデートについて質問していたら、昨日回答が来ました。

V6.1 について
日本でのUpdateはまだ開始されておりません。
Update時期についても国により異なりますので、お待ち頂く必要がありますね

6.0が来たので、まずは常時3GをONにしました。ロケーションによる車高調整は、車高を上げたいところがGPS圏外なので、うまく行っておらず苦戦中です。
カレンダー、、これはあってもなくてもいいかな。Bluetoothで連携するっていうのがちょっと使いにくいです。まだスマホのGoogle Maps使ってるので音声はスマホから出したく、それでBluetoothはOFF。するとカレンダーや電話機能がうまく働きません。

Tesla should release the Nav asap! Smartphone with Google Maps require Bluetooth OFF, which renders Calendar and Phone functions useless. Very bad integration.

6.0が来たので、まずは常時3GをONにしました。ロケーションによる車高調整は、車高を上げたいところがGPS圏外なので、うまく行っておらず苦戦中です。
カレンダー、、これはあってもなくてもいいかな。Bluetoothで連携するっていうのがちょっと使いにくいです。まだスマホのGoogle Maps使ってるので音声はスマホから出したく、それでBluetoothはOFF。するとカレンダーや電話機能がうまく働きません。

Tesla should release the Nav asap! Smartphone with Google Maps require Bluetooth OFF, which renders Calendar and Phone functions useless. Very bad integration.

Hiroshi-san,

That is very odd, I believe I am able to use my google maps (navigation) while connected to Bluetooth. I can even recieve calls while using google maps navigation.

I just tried the Google navi with Internet radio playing. I could hear the directions through the phone, but needed to turn the radio down to hear them. Directions did not play through the speakers.
Hi, Jay, Thanks for testing. Did you connect Bluetooth to the car? My problem was this:
- Connect Bluetooth to the car
- Use Google Maps
- Play Internet radio on the car, not from the phone

In this case I was able to listen to the music, but Google Maps sound doesn't come through the car speakers, and I have to look at the phone screen.
To listen Google Maps directions on the phone I need to disconnect Bluetooth (hence can't take phone calls). To listen Google Maps directions on the car speakers I need to connect Bluetooth but onboard music stops.

Maybe Android only issue?

I had a not-so-good experience with the upgrade from 6.0 to 6.1.

My car was set to power-saving "nightly" mode, and apparently when it started to do the upgrade from 23:30 as scheduled, the car turns off, even though it is mid-way through an upgrade.

When I went to drive the next time, it takes several minutes to start, center console is completely black and unusable, charge port cannot be opened, turn signals make no noise (but thankfully LEDs still work), fan and a/c unusable (caused some interesting issues with car fogging up trying to get home that night in the cold...)

Tesla service center has managed to get it fixed today remotely, after re-sending the firmware update and resetting driver and center screens a couple of times each.

A shame to find this sort of software bug, but I am glad my car is back to life. I enjoy the reversing lines on the rear camera in 6.1, really missed not having those after too many years relying on it in other cars here.