Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S 60 PRICE REDUCED!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Model S 60 PRICE REDUCED!

*edited to remove "performance", I use a web host that auto populates the make/model for me, I skipped right over it, my mistake, not intending to mislead I do apologize -- this is NOT the Performance model

1-owner 2013 Tesla Model S 60

This one is gorgeous and loaded, Options on this one include: Black Napa Leather, Panoramic Glass Roof, 19'' wheels, Tech Package, Sound Studio Package, Active Air Suspension and more! Just under 8k miles, still smells new! Needs nothing!!

PM me, call 614-504-6002, or email [email protected] for assistance, thanks for looking!

List Date: 1/10/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Model S 60 PRICE REDUCED!
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $66,000.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

6bgmdbx5V6Ap.jpg
tskR8qTBZy2Q.jpg
114h4vgPkBq7.jpg
3MJGU6gc7w5a.jpg
BYN5jFUT8ANd.jpg
Chy2aptHUv0e.jpg
Zxb52p8ysmym.jpg
vFxGTaqBNzrN.jpg
pdhtXUKxNYY5.jpg
yC7KSJZHvPfV.jpg
qg4cPtgjRbJp.jpg
FKWutUcKesVD.jpg
ujA18y3Qp1Qu.jpg
upy7dpksdTE3.jpg

The price you are asking is roughly the same price (actually a little higher!) as my 2 month old S60 (minus Fed/CA tax credits) that has more options and the auto-pilot hardware. I'm not even going to get into what I think about posting "Performance 60". That's not taking into account the nearly 8,000 miles. Tesla calculates loaner discounts at $1 mile, and discount for amount of months on the road (I think 1% up to a certain point?).

You have every right to choose the price, but anyone looking for a similar car can get a S60 loaner from Tesla with full warranty coverage for less than this price and get the tax credits.

I wish you the best of luck on your sale.

New S60 w/ tech, air, sound, pano = $82570, or $75,070 after fed rebate. Here in MA ($2500 state rebate), it's $72,570. New. 0 miles.

(Yes, I know the pictures show leather, but if you don't list it in the description...)

Thanks for all of the feedback guys! I have edited the original post to remove the "Performance", honest mistake. Certainly open to reasonable offers, I am new to this forum, and Tesla in general, so any and all feedback and advice is certainly encouraged and I do thank you.

Calling out people for their asking price in the classifieds section of an internet web fourum is generally (near universally, in fact) accepted as uncool...some mods even delete such posts. Its seen as sticking one's nose where it doesn't belong, and those who participate are considered part of the more nerfarious and seedy bunch.

What gives with TMC? This isn't the first thread where I've seen such posts...

Calling out people for their asking price in the classifieds section of an internet web fourum is generally (near universally, in fact) accepted as uncool...some mods even delete such posts.

I do not at all agree with your assertion that feedback on price is uncool, I personally find it reasonable and helpful to the OP.

The ad is posted in a forum, which is a two-way communication portal. Responses are to be expected.
The OP made the decision to post in a forum of experts who exchange information which can lead to valuable insight to people like me looking for used cars.
One such expert feedback was that the 60 kWh model is not qualified to be labelled as a "performance" edition. Clearly the OP was not aware of this.
Price was an additional piece of feedback which had factual information, such as the new price of a similarly spec'd car being close to the price asked for used.

We're all adults. OP made a choice to post here. No one is being rude or unkind.

Agree with Smart Electric here.
The poster obviously wants to sell the car.
Explanations of why the price may be a little high could help refine expectations, and get a sale accomplished sooner than later.
Did not see anything nefarious or seedy going on with any of the comments.

No one is being rude or unkind.

In this thread, no. In other threads on TMC...a little more grey.

Regardless, said behavior is not acceptable in many other corners of the internets (or at least the enthusiast forums I've been a part of over the years), which is almost shocking considering the rather strict posting guidelines of TMC otherwise. Ironically, in places where f bombs are common and trolling is sport, courtesy rules are to butt out of FS threads. If one has genuine pricing advice one IMs the OP and then the OP can modify their posts if they so desire. Replying in the thread is generally seen as a form of shaming.

Anyway, apologies to the OP for hijacking and soapboxing....

Thank you again, everyone. To be clear I have not taken offense to any of the comments and I do appreciate constructive feedback.

I run a Euro specialty dealership where we primarily deal in Volkswagen Vanagons and S line Audis, so Teslas are outside of my usual wheelhouse, I don't claim to be an expert on these so again, I appreciate the feedback.

This Tesla is owned by a business associate of mine, he purchased it new and it is in exceptional condition, it is well equipped with options, and ready for immediate delivery. It is not the top of the line Tesla however it is an opportunity to get into one quickly and at a reasonable price.

Obviously, we have listed it at his asking price, but reasonable offers are certainly welcome, we'd like to sell it of course, so feel free.

Thank you all, I'm learning :)