Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon rampaging through Germany, severe damage!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@mhpr262: No storm here but we are off to Heinrichs Grill tonight for Schweinshaxe and some good Erdinger Weissbier! :)

The menu appears to be really original German (apart from the Schnitzels topped with fried eggs, I don't think I have ever seen that here). Enjoy your Weißbier. Can you get the Erdinger "Pikantus" strongbeer there too? My grandmother's partner used to walk all the way to the "Erdinger Weißbräu" inn in our town to have one each time they visited us.

01.jpg

The menu appears to be really original German (apart from the Schnitzels topped with fried eggs, I don't think I have ever seen that here). Enjoy your Weißbier. Can you get the Erdinger "Pikantus" strongbeer there too? My grandmother's partner used to walk all the way to the "Erdinger Weißbräu" inn in our town to have one each time they visited us.

View attachment 68722

The Schnitzel with the fried egg on top is actually called a "Hollsteiner Schnitzel" and quite common in Germany.

The Schnitzel with the fried egg on top is actually called a "Hollsteiner Schnitzel" and quite common in Germany.

(Holstein is in Northern Germany, the bottom bit of the neck below Denmark.)
Maine reference: you can get a Holsteinschnitzel at Richards German restaurant in Brunswick. Also has anchovies and served with a couple of salmon canapes for some reason. A friend we go there with always gets one. (Personally I just go for the Zigeunerschnitzel or occasionally a Jägerschnitzel. Their Rotkohl is excellent. Last time we went our friend's two sides were Rotkohl and Rotkohl. Not our favorite restaurant, but good comfort food.)

Back on topic: that wind looks fairly strong, but nothing town-flattening. I think Elon would be disappointed.