Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting a crackly sound from front driverside speaker...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had that same sound several times, but not in the past couple of months. Somewhere on a thread it was suggested that the noise was interference from certain cell phones. Come to think of it, mine was a Iphone 4s at the time and I switched to the Iphone 6 in November. Haven't heard the crackling sound since. Perhaps this is a coincidence?

I have had that same sound several times, but not in the past couple of months. Somewhere on a thread it was suggested that the noise was interference from certain cell phones. Come to think of it, mine was a Iphone 4s at the time and I switched to the Iphone 6 in November. Haven't heard the crackling sound since. Perhaps this is a coincidence?

My tweeter does this, I really should get on the service center to fix it as it has made weird sounds since day one.

Update... the service technician checked it out this morning and said that Tesla is aware of it. He said it was fixable via a software update coming soon or possibly in 6.1. I haven't tested it much, but it actually seems to have gone away after 6.1. *fingers crossed*