Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

*final price reduction* tesla model s p85 (dec 2013) - 8700 miles, mint condition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
*FINAL PRICE REDUCTION* TESLA MODEL S P85 (DEC 2013) - 8700 MILES, MINT CONDITION

*Final price reduction on 1/21 for quick sale. Originally at $85,999. OBO.*. Not much room here compared to dealer and Tesla offers (assuming trade credit in case of Tesla).
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Late December (12/26) 2013 Tesla Model S P85 for $83,750 OBO. Original list price was $107,870.

The car has N
Ì Z[\ÈÛˆ][™\È[ˆ^Ù[[￾ÛÛ™][Û‹ˆ›Ýš]™[ˆ[ˆHÛ›ÝËØ\˜YÙHÙ\[™[™Ø\ÚYÛ›KƒBƒB’]\ÈH›ÛÝÚ[™ÈÜ[ÛœÈ
[ÛÈÚÝÛˆ[ˆÛ™HÙˆHÝÜÊNƒBƒB‹N
ZÕÚ\™›Ü›X[˜ÙHXÚØYÙCB‹P›YHY][XÈZ[￾B‹P[Û\ÜÈ[›Ü˜[ZXÈ›ÛÙƒB‹Q›ÙÈ[\ÃB‹T\šÚ[™ÈÙ[œÛÜœÃB‹P]]È›Û[™ÈÚYHZ\œ›ÜœÃB‹TÝXž™\›ÈÙX]\ˆXÚØYÙCB‹LNHˆÚY[ÈÚ]ZXÚ[[ˆš[XXÞH\™\È
Ú]Z[š[X[Z[\ÈÛˆ\™\ÊCB‹UXÚXÚØYÙHËȘ]šYØ][ÛƒB‹TÛX\￾Z\ˆÝ\Ü[œÚ[ÛƒB‹TÚ[™ÛHÚ\™Ù\œÃB‹TÝ\\˜Ú\™Ú[™È[˜X›YB‹U[˜HYÚšY[]HÛÝ[™XÚØYÙCB‹T™[Z][H[￾\š[܈YÚ[™ÃB‹P›XÚÈX]\ˆ[￾\š[܃B‹PØ\˜›ÛˆšX™\ˆXÛ܃B‹P›XÚÈœ˜ZÙHØ[\\œÃBƒB•HØ\ˆØ\È[ÛÈ]Z[Y
Z[￾ÛÜœ™XÝ[ÛŠH[™ÛØ]YÚ]ÜPÛØ]›ÈšYÚY￾\ˆ[]™\žHžH[ˆ]]Üš^™YÜPÛØ][œÝ[\‹ˆH[ÛÈYHØ[YH›Ù™\ÜÚ[Û˜[ÚÜ[￾HÚ[™ÝÜÈ
X™\ˆÜZÊH H[Ú][ˆYØ[[Z] ƒBƒB”X\ÙH›ÝH]H^\š[܈ÝÜÈÚÝÈHØ\ˆÚ]Y￾\›X\šÙ]ÚY[È[™\™\È[™Ù\™HZÙ[ˆ[ˆÙ\ Œ M ˆØ\ˆ\È[ˆHØ[YHÛÛ™][Ûˆ\ÈÚÝÛˆ
XZ[›HYHÈHÜPÛØ]›È\XØ][ÛŠKˆHØ\ˆÚ[ÛÛYHÚ]HÜšYÚ[˜[TÓH NHˆÚY[ÈÚ]ZXÚ[[ˆš[XXÞH\™\ˈ\™H\™H›ÈØܘ]Ú\ÈÛˆ\ÙHÚY[È[™H\™\È]™HHÝÙˆZ[\ÈY￾Ûˆ[H\ÈH›Ý™HÛˆHÝ\ˆ\™\ț܈[ÜÝÙˆHYX\‹ƒBƒB￾ÛX[ˆ]Nțۋ\Û[ÚÙ\ŽÈÜšYÚ[˜[ÝÛ™\‹ƒBƒB•HØ\ˆÛÛY\ÈÚ]›ÝÙ^\ËÚ\™Ú[™ÈØX›KØY\\œÈ[™˜YË[™X[￾X[ ƒBƒB‘^Ù[[￾ÛÜÛY]XÈ[™Ü\˜][™ÈÛÛ™][Û‹ˆ]™HY›È\ÜÝY\ÈÚ]] ˆÛÛY\ÈÚ]H˜[[˜ÙHÙˆH
YX\‹ÍL Z[H￾[\\‹]ËX￾[\\ˆØ\œ˜[￾H[™H ^YX\‹Ý[›[Z]YZ[H˜]\žH[™š]™H[š]Ø\œ˜[￾KƒBƒB”Ù\š[Ý\È[œ]Z\šY\È[™Ù™™\œÈÛ›Kˆ]™HY]\˜Z\ÙYžH\ÛH
\ÜÝ[Z[™È™]ÈØ\ˆ\˜Ú\ÙH^Ü™Y]
H[™HYÚ Y[™]]ÈX[\œÚ\[ˆH\™XHÛÈH]™HHÛÛÙ[™XØ][ÛˆÙˆÚ]HØ[ˆÙ]ÚÛ\Ø[KƒBƒB•[šÜț܈ÛÚÚ[™ËƒBƒB“\Ý]Nˆ KÎKÌŒ MCBƒB‘›Üˆ[Ü™H[™›ËÛXÚÈ\™HÈšY]ÈHÜšYÚ[˜[\Ý[™ÎˆÔÒV‘OMVÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWJ‘’S￾S’PÑH‘QPÕSÓŠˆTÓHSÑSÈ
H
PÈ Œ LÊH H
Ì RSTËRS•ÓÓ‘USÓ–ËÕT“VËÔÒV‘WCB‹KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB–ÔÒV‘OMWSÛˆØ[H›ÜŽˆЗI Ë
ÍL Œ ËЗVËÔÒV‘WCBƒB–ÕT“Z΋ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØÚXÚÛÝ] Ùš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÜÝ]XÚ[XYÙ\Ëœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^[›ÝØ￾]Û‹œ™ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB‹KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB–ÒSQ×Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ[˜[]XÜËÙØKÝ\ÛK[[ÝÜœËXÛX–ËÒSQ×CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÒ˜XUM˜Í’’˜œK’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÔ￾ØØÜUÜL ÝË’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËјÒÕPÒÞ’Ü￾“￾K’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÍ•ÙÑU’Ñ
ÌV šœÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÑž]
ÍÍ’
–TÑ‹’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÙŽ
XšÒÐÜY•Ë’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÜ’￾TÜ–N•‹šœÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÙÍ]\V™ÝQÙÙ”‹’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÔ￾œŒ]•™￾ÖT ’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÞ
^™￾MP\‹’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÖM–MÒÍ￾￾˜™ ’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÐ￾ΞӔšË’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÑ›￾M￾^T•￾P^ ’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÔž LÛ›Rž‘‘Ì ’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÔÕ˜[œ™Í K’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÔÔÞX‘￾‘̔ԓ’‹šœÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÐÔŽ UœÞœË’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÔPЕVSž“L￾Ë’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\Ë܌֜ÌÛXX￾š‹’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÙš[˜[ \šXÙK\™YXÝ[Û‹]\ÛK[[Ù[ \Ë\
KYXËLŒ LËN
Ì [Z[\Ë[Z[￾ XÛÛ™][Û‹LMÌÌLÎWVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÙ”ÒÍÙ QÕU\Q‹’”ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB

How fixed are you on this price? Only thing I see that I would add is the second 10KW onboard charger. Called the SC and they told me they could add it for $3600.!!!! I don't remember it being that expensive when i ordered my got my P85 in December 2013.... (same month as yours)...

How fixed are you on this price? Only thing I see that I would add is the second 10KW onboard charger. Called the SC and they told me they could add it for $3600.!!!! I don't remember it being that expensive when i ordered my got my P85 in December 2013.... (same month as yours)...

Yes, looks like they upped it from last year and that's what shows on the order page too. I've personally never missed having the second charger, even more so now with the upcoming Superchargers based on the new map. But I'm sure there is a need for it for some.

Anyways, as far as price, willing to listen to serious offers but I am not desperate to give it away. As I said in my post, I definitely have a floor based on quotes I have from Tesla and a high end dealer here. The dealer was a little higher than what Tesla was giving (including the tax credit if I bought a new D). If it helps, my floor is a little more than either of those offers. I just want a fair price :smile:. Please PM me with what you are thinking if interested. Thanks.

I've personally never missed having the second charger, even more so now with the upcoming Superchargers based on the new map.

I would agree with your comment about the second charger, it is not needed with all the superchargers. You can only use the second charger with a HPWC anyway and those are few and far between.

This should not be a deal breaker.

I would agree if I lived on the west coast - out here in the East Coast SuperCharger Desert - many companies have installed HPWC's to cater to Tesla Owners. Hotels like the Greenbrier, Hyatt at Dewey Beach, Tesla SC's etc have the ability to activate both chargers - when traveling this doubles your charging speed to 58 MPH - which is tolerable. 29 MPH takes 9 hours for a full recharge verses 4.5 with an HPWC. I use mine daily at home and love the ability to drop by the house and "refill" before going on sales calls. it's a lifestyle enabler - if you aren't busy (retired) your time doesn't matter, but I have two very active kids and have the same deliver date as the car for sale - but have over 30,000 miles in one year... Charging has got to be fast in my business.... not saying I wouldn't pay the $3600 and add it later... but it is a factor when there are other options available in the market. I also believe in redundancy - I like having the ability "just in case" verses the person who comes unprepared with a single system that could fail at the most inopportune time.

If I only drove 8000 miles a year I would have a single charger too...

Good news is Tesla is listening and just installed a key SC on the way to the beach!

Just reduced the price again. Not sure why the updated ad is not showing. Price is now $83,750 OBO (with not much room):wink:. Will definitely be the last reduction as it will be more beneficial for me to sell to the dealer (or Tesla with a trade) otherwise. Thanks for looking!

Just reduced the price again. Not sure why the updated ad is not showing. Price is now $83,750 OBO (with not much room):wink:. Will definitely be the last reduction as it will be more beneficial for me to sell to the dealer (or Tesla with a trade) otherwise. Thanks for looking!

Do you have any pictures of the car now? How about some pictures of the seats. Warranty is good for 12/17 right?

I updated the ad with some current and interior pics. It's not showing on this thread (don't know why?) so here goes. These were taken today.

IMG_7003.JPG
IMG_7004.JPG
IMG_7005_Shrunk.jpg
IMG_7006.JPG
IMG_7008.JPG
IMG_7011.JPG

Last bump - I think! :smile: Have about 30 more miles on car and Tesla will still honor trade in price. Have P85D for extended test drive this weekend to see if I should do this. Please PM with serious offers only. Thanks for looking!