Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Site is working, yay!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far so good! Everything seems to be working.

I do have a suggestion about the top-level categories. Under "Electric Cars" you obviously have the whole Tesla section, and then you have dedicated forums for Brammo, Wrightspeed and Zap. I'm not sure if those are the companies or products that I would choose to highlight.

Brammo belongs there, I think. . . I got the impression that Ian Wright was going to collaborate with Brammo, so maybe Wrightspeed doesn't need its own forum. The X1 is great, but I don't see it moving to production, and AFAIK Wrightspeed was not able to find financing for it. So having a forum dedicated to Wrightspeed is probably unnecessary.

IMO the Silence PT1 would be a good candidate for its own forum. It's achieving many of the same things as the Wrightspeed X1, but it should be going into production and sale Real Soon Now. Silence is a spinoff from the Campagna T-Rex, so they already have experience manufacturing, selling and supporting real products.

Zap I'm not sure about. They've bragged a lot and not delivered much. Do we really need a special forum where we can go to bash them? ;) Surely we can disrespect Zap in the "Other Electric Cars" forum.

Commuter Cars might arguably be worthy, with their Tango. Even though they haven't yet found investors to get the Tango into mass production, they are at least hand-building small numbers of them for customers. It's a strong performing little car.

Phoenix Motorcars are also coming on very strong and are often mentioned in the same category as Tesla. I'm just not sure if the Phoenix SUV and SUT are sporty enough to highlight as "performance" vehicles.