Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another Fact Sheet to Handout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this has been done many times before, but I made my own one sheet to hand out and would like everyone's opinion on it. Here it is:

OneSheet.jpg

Editorial:

world's not worlds - should be possessive form

30 minutes not 30 miniutes

it's 5 minutes not its 5 minutes (it's is the contraction for it is. its is the possessive).

Possibly misleading:

Price of vehicle is base; however acceleration and range shown are for higher-end versions of the vehicle (base roadster 3.9 seconds, base Model S 240 miles and 5-ish seconds).

I had the same thought as Doug - the price and the performance don't match up. I'd say "starts at" or something like that or have the range of price from lowest to highest and then show the range of performance numbers (e.g. 3.2 sec - 5.6 sec depending on model).

Also, the supercharging time is misleading. You state 30 minutes for a full charge which is not the case. You might want to instead show the time it takes to charge 150 miles of range for each of the options which will make the supercharger look better. If not, you're going to have to realistically put about 75 minutes for a full charge at a supercharger. Also, a 110V outlet does not take 24 hours - it's more like 72 hours for a full charge.

The rendering of the model 3 shows a coupe and I'm pretty sure it won't be a coupe, but that's just conjecture.

Thanks guys! Here's an updated version with all the corrections.

Doug & pgiralt - In one of the versions I had "Starts at" but it just didn't look right so I took it out. That and I honestly don't know how much a maxed out Roaster would of set you back when it was in production. So I figure ehh... but I see your point so I put a range for the Model S. Do you know how much the max out version of the Roadster cost?

pgiralt - I was trying to get technical in the wording. I said "full standard charge" instead of "full charge" so that I could quote the charge times for an 80% charge instead of a 100% charge. But it was kind of confusing so I removed the word "full" and added a word graphic to emphasize that these are the charge times for a standard charge and not a max charge.

ecarfan & pgiralt - I know it's not likely that the Model 3 will look like that. But I had to put something there and I like how that one looks :D

OneSheet.jpg

Nice work!

Wouldn't you want the EPA range? I've had my car 2 years (to the day!) and I've never gone more than 248 miles in a single trip.
Do people regularly push it near 300? I realize it is theoretically possible to go beyond 300 miles but practically...?

And remember the Model III will "look like no other car"...

Nothing about the safety or capacity of the car (people/storage)? 17" touchscreen?

Thanks rsquared99 - I made the change

EdA - I've achieved better then the ideal range a few times. It takes some hypermiling skills but not much. If it was extremely difficult to hit the ideal range I would of used the rated range. I think hitting the ideal range is more annoying than anything else. Its hard to hypermile when its so much more fun to gun it! lol... I might swap out the Model 3 part of the sheet for something about the technology and autopilot. There's just so much to say about the car I can't fit it all in lol.

OneSheet.jpg

Very nice.

A couple of minor points:

1. In the description of where Tesla cars are built, the apostrophe in the word "Tesla's" incorrectly makes it possessive. It should be plural, not possessive, e.g. "Teslas" or "Tesla cars".
  2. Within the text concerning charging on Superchargers, there is a missing apostrophe in "its". The usage should be "it's", because that is the correct contraction for "it is".

Ain't English grand?