Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

14-50 Installer in Portland/Vancouver?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the forum. I just pulled the trigger and purchased the 2015 Telsa S 85D. It should arrive around mid March.

I need to upgrade my house to have the 14-50 outlets. Can anyone recommend an installer around the Portland/Vancouver area?

What price should I expect? I got quoted for $400, too expensive?

Thanks!!

I just got a NEMA 14-50 installed yesterday in Seattle, WA. The electrician had to move one breaker to another open spot but nothing else. Also my install was on the wall behind the panel, so the wire run (6 guage) was minimal. My cost was $435 + $150 inspection = $585. Hope that gives you a good data point.

For those who are interested, I used As You Wish Electric (Seattle Electrician | Seattle Electrical Contractor | As You Wish Electric)

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the forum. I just pulled the trigger and purchased the 2015 Telsa S 85D. It should arrive around mid March.

I need to upgrade my house to have the 14-50 outlets. Can anyone recommend an installer around the Portland/Vancouver area?

What price should I expect? I got quoted for $400, too expensive?

Thanks!!
I used All Pro Electric, 503-246-0361. Recommended on Angie's List and lived up to accolades.