Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" OEM Rims, Conti's, Center Caps and TPMS - Full Setup - SOLD - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21" OEM Rims, Conti's, Center Caps and TPMS - Full Setup - SOLD

I have a set of 21" Rims and Tires for sale...center caps and TPMS included.

I ordered these and a set of 19s with winters for my S85 that took delivery of 9/2013. This past summer I destroyed all but 1 tire and rim on the terrible Boston/New England roads. I replaced the three that I destroyed and planned to give it another shot in the summer of 2015, but I have decided against that and I am going to opt for the 19s that I have moving forward.

3 of the rims/tires are essentially brand new and one is original and does have some minor surface rash. I think it could be fixed very easily. It almost looks like you could rub it off and hard to see from afar. The one tire/rim that is older has very few miles on it as I only used it in September of 2013 and May-June 2014 before I took the winters off my 19s, bought some Primacy's and went the rest of this past summer on those.

I am losing money here because I bought these rims new (again) and essentially didn't use them. Just can't go through it again. $3900 + Shipping

List Date: 1/8/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 21" OEM Rims, Conti's, Center Caps and TPMS - Full Setup - SOLD
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

YEgf1Z7ew885.jpg
W5UZuxJG3Zbj.JPG
HRgxhFu380TC.JPG