Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WHERE to stay in AgouraHills/Westlake/ThousandOaks etc.????

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy via precision!
Mar 24, 2013
We are looking into a Blu Homes open house in Agoura Hills this coming weekend - Sat. 10th. Quickly perusing TripAdvisor, etc., it appears that the region is close to completely lacking in B&Bs or inns - a couple of nationwide hotel chains only.

Can this be the case? Has anyone ideas for our making this a memorable getaway? Thanks -

I don't have a ton of feedback since I've only been to that area once, but I can tell you the Hyatt in Westlake Village is very nice. My cousin recently got married in the area, and the Hyatt was the hotel for out of town guests. I'm sure there are some great boutique hotels nearby but I have no experience with those. The Hyatt is a safe bet though if all else fails, and the hotel restaurant is actually really, really good.

We stayed at the Hyatt and, well, it was a Hyatt. You know what you're going to get and that's just fine. Not romantic, but so be it. As JimmyZ said, though, its restaurant was, indeed, good. We can definitely recommend eating there for anyone.

Also, a few weeks ago they installed two Tesla HPWCs. We'd Supercharged at Rancho Cucamonga, and were returning thence, so didn't need to use the hotel's. If you do, there is a $9 charge.

We stayed at the Hyatt and, well, it was a Hyatt. You know what you're going to get and that's just fine. Not romantic, but so be it. As JimmyZ said, though, its restaurant was, indeed, good. We can definitely recommend eating there for anyone.

Also, a few weeks ago they installed two Tesla HPWCs. We'd Supercharged at Rancho Cucamonga, and were returning thence, so didn't need to use the hotel's. If you do, there is a $9 charge.

You should have stayed at the Four Seasons. It is one of the best hotels in socal.