Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a used P85 or 85 in the GTA area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First of all I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!! All the best in 2015!

I'm new to this forum and in the market for a used 85 or P85. We all start somewhere and this is basically my starting point with owning a Tesla.

I've done my research so you won't have to worry that you'll be dealing with some "kid" who doesn't know what he wants.

I wanted to post this up in this forum since there's a great number of Tesla owners and I'm sure there's a few who are looking to upgrade so this will make it easier on both ends.

Here's a list of my "wants" or basic options:

Colours: Black, silver, grey, blue, white
Interior: Black leather only and beige or black headliner
Options: Tech package, Supercharger enabled (standard on 85), Dual Chargers, Ultra High Fidelity Sound, Panoramic Roof, Smart Air Suspension
Wheels: 19" or 21" stock

Anything extra is welcome if the price is right and don't be afraid to offer :)

Hi there. You might be interested in my silver 2013 P85 (black leather interior, beige headliner).

It has essentially every option available at the time and has 15,000 km presently. Excellent car. Here is a list:

Silver Metallic Paint

All Glass Panoramic Roof

Carbon Fiber Spoiler

21" Silver Wheels

Black Performance Interior

Carbon Fiber Décor

85 kWh Battery

Tech Package

Sound Studio Package

Active Air Suspension

Rear Facing Seats

Parcel Shelf

Supercharger Hardware

I have already made a verbal agreement to trade it in to a dealer in Toronto when my new vehicle arrives hopefully this week or next week. If you are interested please let me know. My email is [email protected]

I'll add myself to the list.

Looking for low end S60 or S85 to replace existing Mercedes ICE SUV. Want to go low end now, as the SUV is perfect (looks/age/running), and it would take a low "trade up" cost to convince the SUV's owner (my better half).
Anything south of $65K would be interesting.

My advice, find someone who is trading in and offer them trade-in price + $5k. Tesla is turning around and selling the trade-ins at roughly trade-in + $20k so you'd be way ahead.
Don't you save HST on the trade-in value when you trade in your car? Therefore isn't the breakeven (at least in Ontario) 13% above the Tesla trade-in? That's likely more than $5k.

Hi there. You might be interested in my silver 2013 P85 (black leather interior, beige headliner).

It has essentially every option available at the time and has 15,000 km presently. Excellent car. Here is a list:

Silver Metallic Paint

All Glass Panoramic Roof

Carbon Fiber Spoiler

21" Silver Wheels

Black Performance Interior

Carbon Fiber Décor

85 kWh Battery

Tech Package

Sound Studio Package

Active Air Suspension

Rear Facing Seats

Parcel Shelf

Supercharger Hardware

I have already made a verbal agreement to trade it in to a dealer in Toronto when my new vehicle arrives hopefully this week or next week. If you are interested please let me know. My email is [email protected]

Raj,

I've sent you an email/PM.

Thx.