Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mojave, CA (EXPANDED Dec 2021, 6 V2 + 4 V3 + 2 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope to go to the Mojave site and take some "Before" photos.
The Staff Report link, above, will not work in my car. Is that designed into the User Interface?
I would really like to have the info available when I am looking for the new site.
Possibly I could download the info into my laptop and carry it.
Any suggestions?
Thank you,
~Larry

Real estate is so incredibly cheap in Mojave, Tesla could have bought their own plot of land and then had 100% control over ICING!

The units in this complex rent at $1/sq ft/month. If Anthony's is empty, Tesla could go into some food/retail or whatever for only $1,000/ mo rent.

Will be nice not to have to detour to Tejon Ranch enroute to Vegas from N. California. Harris Ranch to Barstow direct is very difficult with the elevation gain - I've done the reverse and didn't have much range to spare (6 miles rated, I think), despite a full charge at Barstow and driving near the speed limit to Harris Ranch in my P85 (and the advantage of a net drop in elevation of nearly 2000').
Putting a Supercharger on Hwy 99 at about Visalia will allow travel on Hwy 99 as well - 150 miles from Manteca, 140 from Mojave or 106 to Tejon Ranch.