Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

テスラの自動車保険 Auto Insurance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

hiroshiy

このスレッドでは、自動車保険の情報共有をできればと思います。

私のを参考までに。2014年9月納車。
会社(company):三井住友海上
年齢(age):35才未満不担保、ただし他人は全担保
(license)ブルー免許(汗
形式(vehicle type):フメイ(フメイが安いそうです)
等級(class):20等級、新車割引、イモビライザー割引
賠償(insurance):対人無制限、対物無制限免責なし、人身1億、搭乗者傷害1千万、車両1380万
金額(cost):106,960 円/1年

えっと、そろそろ更新なんですよね。
ハガキが三井住友海上から来たのですが、翌年の価格が書いてない(笑)恐らく型式不明車じゃなくなったので、高くなるよ、ってことなのでしょうか?

また何か分かったら書き込みます。

詳細が届きましたのでレポートしますね。

三井住友海上 車両保険つき
親族35歳以上、上記以外の方全年齢担保←念のため、これ外せば10%位下がるのかな
料率クラス 車両8、対人4、対物4、傷害4←車両修理コストが高そうと思われてる♪
20等級、新車割引、イモビライザー割引で計63%
金額は182,690円でした。
ブルー免許ですw

金額は182,690円でした。
ブルー免許ですw

My insurance renewal came recently too. Same conditions but strangely slightly more expensive than this (but only by around ¥2,500...) At least it is a reasonable amount less than the painful amount last year :(

I was asking the insurer about increasing the excess to reduce the premium, which turned out to be not possible. But they happened to mention that there have been 3 Tesla Model S claims so far, and implied they were all very expensive, so I shouldn't attempt to mess with their recommended coverage.

Hi Justin, how's life? I should be getting the insurance renewal in the next few months also...
Did you have your annual maintenance done yet? All ok?

My insurance renewal came recently too. Same conditions but strangely slightly more expensive than this (but only by around ¥2,500...) At least it is a reasonable amount less than the painful amount last year :(

I was asking the insurer about increasing the excess to reduce the premium, which turned out to be not possible. But they happened to mention that there have been 3 Tesla Model S claims so far, and implied they were all very expensive, so I shouldn't attempt to mess with their recommended coverage.

Hi Justin, how's life? I should be getting the insurance renewal in the next few months also...
Did you have your annual maintenance done yet? All ok?

Hey susteki, going ok here... I haven't done annual maintenance. Actually, I have no idea how that is supposed to work. I'm not aware of anything specific that needs attention. Do you know if we need to pro-actively book something in with Tesla, or are they likely to contact us when something is due to be done?

Hey susteki, going ok here... I haven't done annual maintenance. Actually, I have no idea how that is supposed to work. I'm not aware of anything specific that needs attention. Do you know if we need to pro-actively book something in with Tesla, or are they likely to contact us when something is due to be done?

Haha I was hoping to follow by your example on maintenance. I have reached out to Tesla letting them know about a few very minor issues (rear/front light condensation and squeaky panaroof when opening) so that when my 1yr comes parts can be on-hand. How many km do you have on your car now?
- Sean

Haha I was hoping to follow by your example on maintenance. I have reached out to Tesla letting them know about a few very minor issues (rear/front light condensation and squeaky panaroof when opening) so that when my 1yr comes parts can be on-hand. How many km do you have on your car now?
- Sean

Hah! Ok, I will check with them if there is something we ought to be doing, and let you know :)

I have 5,300 km or so now. Had a nice (but brief) trip down to Shimoda in Izu at the start of this week. Low speed limits, but fun roads :cool:

Here's what I found out from the service center:

We do need to have Model S serviced.

It usually takes one whole day and they suggested to drop it off in the morning and pick it up in the evening.

Mon-Fri: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Sat:   9:00am - 6:00pm

They said that they are available anytime next week, but would need to make an appointment.

Service is free of charge but if we need to replace wipers or aircon filter, we will need to pay for them.

Now... any tips as to how to amuse oneself in Totsuka for a day :/ I suppose I could go play with the Model X configurator for a while and get tempted... but that hardly seems like it would fill a whole day in.

Here's what I found out from the service center:

We do need to have Model S serviced.

It usually takes one whole day and they suggested to drop it off in the morning and pick it up in the evening.

Mon-Fri: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Sat:   9:00am - 6:00pm

They said that they are available anytime next week, but would need to make an appointment.

Service is free of charge but if we need to replace wipers or aircon filter, we will need to pay for them.

Now... any tips as to how to amuse oneself in Totsuka for a day :/ I suppose I could go play with the Model X configurator for a while and get tempted... but that hardly seems like it would fill a whole day in.

Thanks for the information! WOW, only wipers and air filter are chargeable? I love this Car! Yeah, I've been looking at the Model X also... maybe next year! ;-) Per things to do in Totsuka.....well I think there is a Golf course/range close you could kill some time there. Aside from that...... nothing much else that I know of......

Can you ask them to pick your car up at your house, and bring it back?

I'm not sure about that hiroshiy. They did it before using flatbed truck when some service was needed (tyre replacement), but I didn't ask for this time.

I actually don't mind the drive too much, so I would be happy enough with a lift to Totsuka station ... or loan of a P85D for the day :wink: