Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excluded forums

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My usual TMC browsing routine beings with "What's New?" But I find it annoying that so many regional subforums are excluded. I've been digging around in settings and haven't found a way to manage these exclusions. I've missed replies in some threads that I've posted in because of these exclusions. Is there any way to modify which content I want to see by default without having to browse the individual subforums?

I always just go to 'today's posts' in quick links. That gets you everything that was posted in the last 24 hours, regardless of subforums. Since I visit TMC at least daily, it works for me. You can scan through pretty quickly to find what you are interested in.

See here: How to only display English posts? - Page 5

Regional subforums were excluded from What's New so that it would hopefully provide more relevent results, there were also complaints about many non-English posts, which are allowed in those subforums.

Subscribe to the subforums you want as discribed in the link or simply click "New Posts" which doesn't filter.