Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Walkthrough Tips? What to check, test and watchout for?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a thread for tips regarding what to check on your car before taking delivery? The obvious list would include making sure all options are correct and that the paint looks good, etc., but I would think having a complete list would be beneficial. I searched and couldn't find one, a lot of noise when searching for "Delivery Walkthrough".

Thanks.

Is there a thread for tips regarding what to check on your car before taking delivery? The obvious list would include making sure all options are correct and that the paint looks good, etc., but I would think having a complete list would be beneficial. I searched and couldn't find one, a lot of noise when searching for "Delivery Walkthrough".

Thanks.

Hi REBroker,

You might be in for a surprise but you can find more than you wished for :wink: here:
Delivery Checklist and Owners Guide Google Doc for your use | Forums | Tesla Motors
Model S Delivery Checklist and Owners Guide - Google Docs

Hi all, does anyone know of updated resources for checks on delivery, with Tesla continually improving so much has changed are people seeing different snags on delivery?

No delivery date yet but really excited!!!

• Informative
Reactions: Bebop
I am amazed at how easy people put up with having detailed checklists and expect some detail to be wrong on the car and then thinks it's so great that Tesla will note everything and fix... they are missing the point: it should be perfect from day 1.

Don't get me wrong, I love Tesla and have one on order, but this is ridiculous.

I am amazed at how easy people put up with having detailed checklists and expect some detail to be wrong on the car and then thinks it's so great that Tesla will note everything and fix... they are missing the point: it should be perfect from day 1.

Don't get me wrong, I love Tesla and have one on order, but this is ridiculous.

I'm going to tell you right now. Your car will not be perfect on delivery day.

You missed my point: Tesla is fortunate enough to have a unique product that enthusiats Forgive them such things like delivery inspections). This is unlike any of the premium german brands in the same pricerange.

Delivery inspections should not be considered "normal"

You missed my point: Tesla is fortunate enough to have a unique product that enthusiats Forgive them such things like delivery inspections). This is unlike any of the premium german brands in the same pricerange.

Delivery inspections should not be considered "normal"

I understand your point and I agree.

I guess I will give them a pass because it is a new car company. But yeah, finding issues on my new car is not the greatest feeling in the world.