Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SC in San Clemente

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone. Developers are in the process of constructing a new outlet mall right off the 5 at Vista Hermosa. This seems a perfect place for SC station and getting in during construction may make SC install a little easier also. I've already contacted Tesla and they called me back just to take information. Do you think if everyone who had a vested interest in seeing a SC station here contacted Tesla to suggest this site to them we may have better odds in getting it in?

Oceanside would be great, Carlsbad even better.

Yep. Oceanside or just north of Oceanside would be great. By doing this, a higher percentage of users would actually be on a road trip. The problem with the SJC supercharger is that it's overrun with locals. For this reason, Superchargers are generally placed by Tesla between population centers (not within them).

BTW: I live in San Clemente. If a supercharger was placed here it would be overrun with locals.

Yep. Oceanside or just north of Oceanside would be great. By doing this, a higher percentage of users would actually be on a road trip. The problem with the SJC supercharger is that it's overrun with locals. For this reason, Superchargers are generally placed by Tesla between population centers (not within them).

BTW: I live in San Clemente. If a supercharger was placed here it would be overrun with locals.

like SJC?