Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Springfield MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lanny

Nov 29, 2011
MD
Public hearing October 1st at 7:00 p.m.

The town of West Springfield, MA has received a special permit request to install Superchargers behind the Panera at Riverdale Shops. Map Link

The special permit request is going before the Planning Board on Wednesday, Oct. 1 with a public hearing scheduled for 7 p.m. at the Municipal Office Building at 26 Central St.

Link to Supercharger plans.

Lanny

Public hearing October 1st at 7:00 p.m.

The town of West Springfield, MA has received a special permit request to install Superchargers behind the Panera at Riverdale Shops. Map Link

The special permit request is going before the Planning Board on Wednesday, Oct. 1 with a public hearing scheduled for 7 p.m. at the Municipal Office Building at 26 Central St.

Link to Supercharger plans.

Lanny

Looked over the Design:

1. Black & Veatch are the electrical contractors

2. 8 Supercharging slots

That is a GREAT location!! I'd been hoping for exactly that to facilitate travel both to the Berkshires (Tanglewood) and north up into Vt.

Agree, 120 miles to White River Junction which would be ideal for those heading north who have the 60 kWh battery especially during the cold winter weather. Of course that assumes the rumor of a super charger in the White River Junction area actually happens.

Agree, 120 miles to White River Junction which would be ideal for those heading north who have the 60 kWh battery especially during the cold winter weather. Of course that assumes the rumor of a super charger in the White River Junction area actually happens.

WRJ makes the most sense for the next Supercharger up I-91, but I've heard that Brattleboro will host the next Supercharger north of West Springfield; the more the merrier! :biggrin:

Agreed great progress on southern New England super chargers , northern New England is next logical step. You mention 60kw battery pack: any feedback on how EZ or difficult mini road trips have been? Given impressive build out of SC 60 kw might be plenty of range?

WRJ makes the most sense for the next Supercharger up I-91, but I've heard that Brattleboro will host the next Supercharger north of West Springfield; the more the merrier! :biggrin:
I've heard that too -- disappointed. Brattleboro is good for the N/S run, but Greenfield MA would be okay N/S and great on E/W (MA Rte 2). While Brattleboro does serve E/W on VT Rte 9, that road isn't nearly as good a E/W route. Still, any SC is a good SC.

I've heard that too -- disappointed. Brattleboro is good for the N/S run, but Greenfield MA would be okay N/S and great on E/W (MA Rte 2). While Brattleboro does serve E/W on VT Rte 9, that road isn't nearly as good a E/W route. Still, any SC is a good SC.

Robert Great line"still,any SC is a good SC"

agree +1 And Brattleloro makes Stowe within reach for a Model S with a 60 kWh battery so that would be good