Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint work near boston

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I scraped the outside of my rear wheel well packing into a spot next to a cement wall. I got Hollis as a recommended place to have it repaired, but Ashland is a hike. Anyone have any positive experience with a body shop closer to Boston?

Thanks!

I scraped the outside of my rear wheel well packing into a spot next to a cement wall. I got Hollis as a recommended place to have it repaired, but Ashland is a hike. Anyone have any positive experience with a body shop closer to Boston?

Thanks!
Mike Noonan of Mike's Auto Body in Malden did a great job fixing up my 911. He is an instructor for Porsche Club of America and does work on a bunch of Porsches.

Mikes Auto Body Collision Malden MA

Thanks!

Have you chosen a place to go to? A car just packed into the side of my car and I need to bring the car somewhere. I've been to Hollis Auto Body but its really far. Hoping that you may have found a closer location.

Mike's in Malden and Dick's in Somerville both recommended here and are both good. Both work on BMWs, Porsches, etc and are do things very well. (My Tesla is at Dick's right now for some minor work but I'm sure Mike's is great too, good reputation.)

I haven't yet;. I have a scrape on my wheel well that I will get fixed, but haven't found a convenient time to drop the car. I do plan to either go to Malden or Somerville. To be honest, I will probably do Somerville just because I get get to/from the city easier.

Thanks!

Rubber, or Aluminum? I'd just add that "scrape" marks can look real bad, but be taken care of by a detailer who is good with touch-up, 600 wet grit, and maybe a tiny bit of clear lacquer. There's also Lanka, which interestingly smooths touch-up paint, to flush, and is popular with the Porsche concours crowd (to be used w/in 24hrs).

A picture is worth a thousand words, and Tesla body work is definitely going to cost thousands of dollars.