Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inconsistency in moderation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will no longer post here. My last post moved to snappiness according to my profile but appears to have been deleted. The post simply was that a poster consider submitting to seeking alpha. My guess is moderator considered it an insult but there is a whole thread about submitting to seeking alpha. I see nothing inflammatory or insulting in making the suggestion.

censorship only for no reason. I would ask moderators to restore the post in snippiness so that others can view it to show the level of censorship

As far as I know, the only reason the Mods would ever delete a post--other than by mistake, and we all make them--is either because it contains copyrighted material, or it is, um, not family friendly.

I see your post - perhaps forum software had a hiccup and took a few minutes to resolve. I don't see any evidence that anyone deleted it & then restored. Jerry33 is correct. We do not delete posts unless there is a copyright issue or a family-friendly issue. And in those cases, we contact the OP to see if they'd like to modify and correct the issue.

Oddly, I don't see his post. There's some kind of glitch going on with the server.

Bizarre. For posterity:

Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 1.28.31 PM.png

Hey Chicken -
As with the condemned man, upon being asked why he objected to being hanged on Monday, replied "Cuz it seems a turrible way to start the week", I hope your thread-beginning post isn't how you finish 2014.....

Happy New Year!

There was an odd glitch that stopped the thread from re-indexing. After a tip from doug, I got the thread to reappear in its full form; everyone should be able to see all posts now.

Happy New Year!

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. How about a joint new year's resolution for everyone to not get frustrated with each other and no snippy posts for an entire year? :)

Hey, Chicken! It was/is just a glitch. Yesterday I could not see several of the newly minted snippy (or snappy) posts and today I can. So don't sweat it. Just wait until you have a moderator give you negative rep at anywhere from -90 to -200+ points. :wink: