Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

REVIEW: Cleveland, Ohio (Lyndhurst) Sales & Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As many of you are already aware, Tesla recently opened up a Service Center in Lyndhurst, Ohio which is a suburb of Cleveland. Though the location isn't quite right off the freeway, it is a good spot for most folks in the area to get to, and isn't too far off the expressway for those coming from nearby cities needing to service their Tesla vehicle. As I live only two miles away it was a given I'd check out the store, though I also ended up recently purchasing a car from them, too!

My sales/purchase transaction was the first of many for this store, and a great experience to meet the staff and get to know what they have to offer. I've also already interacted with the service team, and wanted to share my entire experience with others. First off, the sales team is just amazing. Andy and Becky are super fun to work with, and Ryan was a huge asset to the company. If anyone from corporate reads this, you should know that Ryan truly epitomizes the Tesla name, spirit, and mantra. If it weren't for him I might have given up on the process due to some of the extra hurdles in place for my vehicle purchase. But thanks to his efforts and charisma, I'm a Tesla fan for life now.

Their new facility is huge, sports a supercharger inside the service bay, and is nearly equal in size to the Columbus facility. At the moment new car deliveries still must take place in Columbus due to Ohio DMV paper shuffling still going on, but that will change soon. They have an awesome delivery wing at the Lyndhurst facility, too. Plenty of seating (more than Columbus) to wait for your car, and Rudy in Service took great care of me. Had a set of winter wheels/tires put on there today and was super pleased with the quality of service, the friendliness of the staff, and the overall facility experience.

I've included some details below taken right off the Tesla Motors web site. Their parking lot there is HUGE and more than sufficient to fit 100+ cars (growing up this was a Chevrolet dealer, and they occupy the entire space). It seems like a GREAT place to try to organize a Tesla gathering for the NE-Ohio group (and anyone else whom might want to come check out this facility). I'm happy to work with the team there and put something together, so if people are interested please sound-off below and let me see if enough folks would want to make something happen. There are a few places to eat within walking distance, but the best is the BBQ place that is close-enough we could have them cater if we did have an event there.

Happy to be a part of the Tesla fold... looking forward to being a member of the TMC forums, too!
Ari

• Tesla - Cleveland, OH
    5180 Mayfield Road
  • Lyndhurst, OH 44124
  • Phone (440) 461-1016
  • Roadside Assistance (877) 798-3752
    • Sales Hours
      Mon - Sat: 10am - 6pm
      Sun: 11am - 5pm
      Service Hours
      Mon - Fri: 7am - 7pm
      Sat: 8am - 4pm

Great review! I live 30 minutes east of the Lyndhurst facility down 322, so I was able to follow the construction closely. What a beautiful place, especially at night.

So at this point, can they do orders in the store, even though they cannot do deliveries? I'm curious as to how many Teslas have been ordered through the Cleveland location since it opened a month ago.

Last edited:
Excellent write-up, and I second the comments about Andrew, Becky and Rudy, who just handled my second annual service visit. I would add Mike Burdick to the list of exemplary employees in Cleveland. He has been an outstanding and extremely knowledgeable Ranger for the past year, so glad to see Cleveland open as his home base.

Wonder if that is the same Mike who used to run a shop called Grüven many MANY years ago. He approached me while I was at the SC the other day, and remembered me (I did not recognize him but certainly know him)-- so if that its he same fella (not sure of his last name) then yes, outstanding guy who I'll be happy to have working on my car in the future. Though hopefully it won't need any visits anytime soon :)

BTW, turns out the Mike I know is a different guy. But Ed, the service manager, is friends with some mutual friends of mine. Small world!

Also worth adding to the list is pretty much everyone else... been chatting up Andy/Becky in sales, and Cody in Service. All stand-up folks. Been really enjoying dealing with them and look forward to hopefully not many necessary visits, but still VERY pleasant ones when needed ;)

Recently saw this location's real estate is up for sale, while the last reviews were from a few years ago, it sounds like a well run location! If you guys are still in the area wanted to know if this is still the case as it is an intriguing investment opportunity.