Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla-friendly Performance Driving Schools in NorCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted this query on the NorCal section of the Tesla Motors forums but no one has responded in a week...

My wife and I would like to take a one or two day high performance driving course to become better (and safer) drivers, e.g., learn to handle skids, avoidance maneuvers, etc. using my P85.

Can anyone recommend such a course or outfit that does such courses in the Northern California area? I'm in Sacramento but we would be happy to drive to do such a course anywhere in the region.

Jamie

There's a lot to be said for using someone else's car during these learning experiences :tongue:

Seriously - at such schools (such as Skip Barbour at Laguna Seca) - they often use cars with slick tires on a wet surface for skid practice - you don't want to be doing either in your car.

Check out a regular class, then sign up and do some autocrosses - you will be welcomed, can have individual instruction in a safe environment and learn a ton.