Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found the estimated delivery time shown on the dashboard for my P85D order (confirmed on 14 Dec 2014) was moved from May 2015 to August 2015 recently.

How about others?
Sorry to here this delay telegogo.
sounds like more and more people are ordering the car.
I was planning to order it in May but now I think I better will put a order down after chinese new year and set a date to get it in 2016.

I ordered mine early December I think. The store said I had 14 days to change options.

When I went on the website that same day, I saw that you could lock in your options.

I clicked it and my delivery date moved up from July/August to late May.

It it also asked me to accept terms.

I think basically the earlier you lock in your final order and accept the terms of sale, the earlier tesla will put your car in the build pipeline.

I ordered mine early December I think. The store said I had 14 days to change options.

When I went on the website that same day, I saw that you could lock in your options.

I clicked it and my delivery date moved up from July/August to late May.

It it also asked me to accept terms.

I think basically the earlier you lock in your final order and accept the terms of sale, the earlier tesla will put your car in the build pipeline.

what is the current estimated delivery date? Mine was also May 2015 on the date I confirmed, but it changed lately.

Here are the photos of the new "Accept Terms" button:

IMG_1666.PNG
IMG_1667.PNG

Here are the photos of the new "Accept Terms" button:

View attachment 67592View attachment 67593

It is strange. Mine doesn't have this.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to hear this guys, when did you guys confirm your order?

I confirmed mine in Dec. That may be the reason.

What I can't understand is that you can still pick delivery in June 2015 even you order today. If Tesla knows the production won't achieve it, there should not be such selection.