Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TEASER: Unplugged Performance Carbon Fiber Seat Backs!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Many of you have probably already seen our exterior parts and wheels for the Model S, however we've had another project in the works for awhile now that's just about ready to release and start shipping... Many people love the Model S, but wish the interior had some more "high-end" touches. As we felt the same way, we decided that we would like to produce a unique offering for the Model S interior that would be easy to install and add a touch of class.

Here we have our Unplugged Performance Carbon Fiber Seat Backs:

DSC_0667_BE_watermarked.jpg

The seat backs are produced in dry carbon fiber and then finished in a Tesla factory-specific satin clear coat. As we're sticklers for attention to detail, we even make sure to directionally match the carbon fiber weave to the factory Tesla carbon parts. The Unplugged Performance Seat Backs are produced in full, multi-layer carbon fiber construction, and are designed to fit snugly over the bargain bin-looking, easy to be scratched OEM plastic seat backs. Fits all Tesla Model S trims including P85D “next generation” Recaro seats.

With regard to install, we have designed them to go in as simply as possible, requiring no tools and taking mere minutes.

As this is only a teaser thread, expect finalized pricing and more photos very soon. However, for any questions or inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us via PM, phone or email: [email protected]

That interior looks absolutely amazing! I have to say, I love ALMOST everything about the Model S, but the current options for the interior (Seats mainly, the leather and alcantara look cheap) are almost curbing my desire to buy the car..... I'm currently shoveling money into a savings account to get a decent-sized down-payment so I can afford this car, but if the seats and/or leather interior looks/feels shoddy, then sorry to say I won't be buying a Model S.

BUT!

If the interior looks COMFORTABLE, like in the pictures above, I totally would buy it.

wow, not sure how I missed that. It looks amazing -- I'd definitely take those seats over the leather or P85D seats
That interior looks absolutely amazing! I have to say, I love ALMOST everything about the Model S, but the current options for the interior (Seats mainly, the leather and alcantara look cheap) are almost curbing my desire to buy the car..... I'm currently shoveling money into a savings account to get a decent-sized down-payment so I can afford this car, but if the seats and/or leather interior looks/feels shoddy, then sorry to say I won't be buying a Model S.BUT!If the interior looks COMFORTABLE, like in the pictures above, I totally would buy it.

Thank you for the compliments!

We actually offer our interior services as well.

For those unhappy with the support of the stock seats, we offer modifications to the bolstering on the seat back. We can not only re-trim it, but increase the size of the bolsters to increase lateral support (the final changes look almost completely indistinguishable from the stock seat).

If a complete upgrade is something more your taste, we also offer full custom interiors. The interior can be re-trimmed on a piece-by-piece basis, or as a complete interior. In either case, we accept orders worldwide. One would either need to mail us (or drop off at our shop) any panels they want done, then after 3 weeks or less, we will return the finished panels.

Alternatively, we also could accept the entire car if one was interested in shipping it to us. However, for most clients, it would be a bit easier for a a local garage to easily disassemble the interior and box the pieces up. With regard to pricing, as we have numerous customization options, prices are based on specific choices. Material options are Ferrari Leather, Bentley Leather or Alcantara (or a mix), with a wide range of color and stitching choices also available. (We can even produce custom seat belt colors!)

Here are a few more shots of our Carbon Fiber Seat Backs, as well as the interior:

DSC01514-800x533.jpg
10670180_10152536986128528_4989663657823688194_n.jpg

Additionally, here is another custom interior we completed that also features many of the interior panels re-trimmed in real carbon fiber (also an option for the Model S):

1271293_10152546090438528_8396091093380530374_o.jpg

Our long awaited Unplugged Performance Carbon Fiber Seat Backs are nearly ready to start shipping.

Made to order for all seats, including the Next Generation P85D seating. All UP parts are made in USA and utilize BASF Tesla-spec paint finishing.

Pricing is $799 per side.

Here's a production set installed on a brand new P85D that we supplied and built for a customer. This particular D also features one of our fully custom Unplugged Performance Signature Interiors:

10911217_803530153053192_3264341873892582740_o.jpg

Last edited: