Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X Reservation Holder Holiday Card

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently saw an image on Reddit where Model X reservation holders were receiving Holiday Cards. Just curious if any Model X reservation holders have received this card or not. I've spoken with a signature reservation holder and early production reservation holder and neither of them have received the card. I also haven't received the Holiday Card but since I have a fairly high production reservation number I didn't think I twice about it. Just curious what others in the community were seeing. Thanks.

BSs3Woy.jpg

Nothing yet here. Just called Tesla too to check why I didn't receive their last status update email. Apparently my account was set as unsubscribed (nothing I did as far as I know) they reset it so that I should get future ones. (Model x beta event hopefully). Not sure if that had an effect on the card.

Nothing yet here. Just called Tesla too to check why I didn't receive their last status update email. Apparently my account was set as unsubscribed (nothing I did as far as I know) they reset it so that I should get future ones. (Model x beta event hopefully). Not sure if that had an effect on the card.

Mine just arrived yesterday, and I'm both an early Sig reservation holder (#2) and a short drive from the factory - so I suspect there is no rhyme or reason to the order things are rolling out.

Still no card here either. Such a minor thing, but such an easy thing to get right as well.

Ron
SigX #1015

I think you missed my point, above. The cards are JUST rolling out. Little harsh to imply they're not getting it right.

- - - Updated - - -

And ftr, even before I got mine yesterday (but knew about others), my reaction was 'that's a nice gesture'. They're dealing with thousands of reservation holders, the whims of the USPS, and international deliveries. I'm not sure how they could make all the cards arrive together - which seems to be the only way they could make everyone happy. Of course, then some of the signature res holders would be upset they didn't get theirs first. Or a bigger card. Or a gift.

Happy Holidays!

Update: (couldn't update my real post). Our card showed up today too :smile: