Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of my P85D today, awesome car on many levels. I have the carbon fiber decor, but did not order the "Premium Interior Package", yet to my surprise my center console has the yacht floor in carbon fiber. Is this a
mistake byTesla, or does the center console get delivered in carbon fiber when you order the carbon fiber decor?

I took delivery of my P85D today, awesome car on many levels. I have the carbon fiber decor, but did not order the "Premium Interior Package", yet to my surprise my center console has the yacht floor in carbon fiber. Is this a
mistake byTesla, or does the center console get delivered in carbon fiber when you order the carbon fiber decor?

I don't care about the yacht floor--you have a center console that isn't piano black? My understanding was that the only center console available to date was piano black, and that the other trim finishes were not yet available.

I don't care about the yacht floor--you have a center console that isn't piano black? My understanding was that the only center console available to date was piano black, and that the other trim finishes were not yet available.

Sorry for the confusion, my car does not have the upgraded console, just the big open tray between the seats. But this tray has the yacht floor, yet I don't think I ordered it. (I definitely didn't order the "Premium Interior Package", but my question is does the carbon fiber yacht floor come standard when you order Carbon Fiber decor?

Larry

Just picked up my S85 Saturday in Fremont...I had ordered the premium interior with black alcantara headliner and was surprised to see some alcantara inserts on the dash, is that a new change also? I have to say it looks fantastic and one of the first things people comment on.

Just picked up my S85 Saturday in Fremont...I had ordered the premium interior with black alcantara headliner and was surprised to see some alcantara inserts on the dash, is that a new change also? I have to say it looks fantastic and one of the first things people comment on.

The dash inserts used to be a separate option, they were folded into the headliner around the same time as the D announcement.

Seems the yacht floor is standard now.

I picked up my S85 on Friday and it has the yacht floor even though I didn't go for the premium interior option.

And yeah, the alcantara on the dash update happened around the time they announced the D, along with the alcantara "roof bow" in matching color.

When people are saying the Yacht Floor is now "standard" I am assuming that does not mean it comes on every Model S; I assume that means that if you order the optional wood or carbon fiber trim you get that same trim in the center console area floor, and you would not get a Yacht Floor if you went with that default Piano Black trim.