Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S P85, Performance Model,gray/Obeche Gloss - SOLD - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Model S P85, Performance Model,gray/Obeche Gloss - SOLD

Selling my Tesla Model S P85 vin# P13XXX. I am the original owner and took delivery June 2013. At this listing, the car have 21,251 miles on it. Car is in Excellent condition. No scratches, dings, curb marks on wheels, leather wear, etc. This car is very precious to me and is very well looked after by the local Tesla Service center. It is mainly garage kept. This baby is my commuter car. This is the Top-of-the-line Performance Model with all the bells and whistles when it was delivered. I am selling this and upgrading to the Model X. I have also just replaced all 4 brand new tires for this car.

This car is located in San Francisco Bay Area

Before State and Federal Tax credit, this car will cost approximately $120K*. I have a outstanding offer from a dealer who will buy the car at the end of the week but i decided to put it up on the forum...in case there are any interested private buyers.

Here is the options list for this car:
-Model S Performance
-85 kWh Battery
-Tech Package w/ Lifetime Navigation
-Sound Studio Package
-Smart Active-Air Suspension

EXTERIOR
-Grey Metallic Paint
-All Glass Panoramic Roof
-Carbon Fiber Spoiler
-21" Grey Turbine Wheels

INTERIOR
-Black Performance Interior
-Black Performance Leather Seats (with Red trim)
-White Alcantara Headliner
-Obeche Wood Gloss Decor
-Matching Obeche Wood Gloss Yacht Floor
-Premium Interior Lighting
-Rear Facing Seats

CHARGING
-Supercharger Enabled Included
-Twin Chargers (make charging 2x as fast)

ADDITIONALS (included in this listing)
-4 Brand-New Performance tires
-High-Power Wall Charger
-Smart-Switch Power allocator (if needed)**
-Parcel Shelf
-Front Trunk (Frunk) Cargo Net
-All Weather Trunk & Frunk Mats
-All Weather Interior Mats

Note:
*VIN and Original Purchase Contract is available upon request of serious buyers.
**my home power panel did not have enough space for the power charging at 100 Amps. Therefore, Tesla and Solar City got together to make this ingenious device to allocate Power to the Wall Charger as needed. It will automatically allocated power back to house appliances upon needs.

The car comes with both keys, charging cables and connectors. Also included remaining of all original factory warrantees.

I can arrange shipping for extra charge.

Feel free to call or text me if you are a serious buyer.
Cheers,
Vincent
770-366-8626 (new contact number)

List Date: 12/21/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Model S P85, Performance Model,gray/Obeche Gloss - SOLD
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

feMDQPAUjVxq.jpg
dd4V171bv6X5.JPG
H0NT0S7uVZEj.JPG
7Vbctdr54VSb.JPG
1jsbXAszBpry.JPG
RrjAg5wt142y.JPG
zpu8rexpf0kZ.JPG
wTZuck2417uh.jpg
yg2ATzrSvhTW.jpg
HRu3YDkAKT4c.JPG
mJupJC2nde5F.JPG
DYPXrF4FFeff.jpg
BAC4TRjYXmMX.JPG
JEn4qxKsp3Wt.JPG
PSD8hXrSKerm.JPG
xeFdcb4E7PWT.JPG
Gr1gWmxcuvmG.JPG
7pRRkGgX12A0.JPG
XTkmzHS45Wch.jpg

dealership offer

Hi. Not long ago, I was talking to a possible buyer and we were close to finalizing, therefore, I did not follow up with the dealership offer. I can only assume that the offer is no longer there. However, since then, my prospective buyer was unable to work out his loan so the car is still available.

What was the dealership offer and what is the reduced price at this moment?