Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla High Power Wall Charger - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla High Power Wall Charger

I have a brand new Tesla HPWC for sale. I bought this in anticipation of getting a Model S but my plans have changed and I'm now not getting one!

I can arrange shipping if required, cost would depend on location.

Please call or text Alan at 416-992-3811

List Date: 12/20/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tesla High Power Wall Charger
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

X8YBGkd1SSKq.jpg

Actually, if you look at some of the recent sales on ebay and what buyers paid all in including shipping, if there are interested buyers in the seller's local area who can forego shipping cost, the price is not unreasonable. It's only if someone needs to pay for shipping on top of this that the price would be high, as the cost to ship this thing would probably be around $50 given its weight.

Actually, if you look at some of the recent sales on ebay and what buyers paid all in including shipping, if there are interested buyers in the seller's local area who can forego shipping cost, the price is not unreasonable. It's only if someone needs to pay for shipping on top of this that the price would be high, as the cost to ship this thing would probably be around $50 given its weight.
The seller lowered his price by $2-300. The current price is reasonable.