Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Berlin & wondering about headliner (top speed pic included)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I am a very happy P85 driver, black w. grey interior, 21 inch grey rims, from Berlin, Germany. I have the pleasure to drive many performance cars, and was generally unhappy with the direction Porsche, Aston and all the others are going. When I wanted something new the only real choice was the Tesla P85. in my free time from work I work on my 77 Porsche Turbo, and I have a Lancia Integrale with an engine out operation to maintain. Cars are my daily remedy, and I wish I was a mechanic for a living, but that train passed ten years ago.

We ordered a showroom car with good discount, and it had11K kilometers on the clock, the usual issues at start: clicking power steering, reverse light showing condensed water, rims scratched not knowing how f-ing big this thing is, etc.

The experience is incredible. I changed my way of driving, the lift the gas braking changed my way of thinking about energy consumption in a car.

As much as I love this ride I now have for about 6 months, I have one really big design issue, maybe someone here knows how to cure.
Mine has a white headliner, where all other things on this car are black, grey, carbon or chrome. It just looks hideous and needs to be changed to black.

Any idea how I can get a black headliner to install myself online somewhere?

Oh, and a recent top speed image attached, this thing is fun on the autobahn, though I’d love to see some “autobahn package” Elon promised in some blog post for more top speed… and sorry for the shaky picture, on very low suspension this thing is sitting very nice on the road, but make things shaky - it reads 214 km/h

Cheers

Attachments

• tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 715