Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parking Signs (replica) - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Parking Signs (replica)

***FREE SIGN SHIPPED TO YOU and $1000 off when you order a Model S using this link! http://ts.la/kelly6703 ***

Heavy aluminum powder coated Red Parking Signs with high performance vinyl White lettering to match your car. I've designed an authentic sign replica that classes up your garage or parking spot. 12x18" Just like some locations have.

Shipping is now based on location due to the way Panjo works. PM me for any questions about this. I also take Bitcoin.

List Date: 12/19/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Parking Signs (replica)
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

seF31q0vYKh0.jpg

Mobile friendly version: Parking Signs (replica)

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Last edited:
I see your order now. The way Panjo transfers your information to PayPal isn't ideal and several came in after yours. I'll get one in the mail to you, today. Sorry about the delay. Also, I only use that email address for incoming payments. -Chris

Hi Chris,

I ordered and sent payment on Jan 10, but did not receive shipping confirmation yet. I also e-mailed you about two weeks ago but did not receive a reply. Were you able to send this out? Panjo Order #: 42085-214-19169