Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SoCal owners: Moe Mistry Group Buy... Clear Bra, Tint and Nano.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most of you probably have seen Moe's threads throughout the forums and my thread showing the work he had done on my P85+...

Well my P85D is being picked up this Saturday and heading straight over to Moe's, Glistening Perfection.

I had previously done my research before taking my P85+ to Moe and was confident that Glistening Perfection would provide me with the highest quality of work and service. I was not disappointed.

Now about to take my second vehicle to Moe I had asked about some potential discounts being a return customer. Moe kindly advised me that a discount may arise if multiple cars are done during a finite period of time. Effectively, a multi-car discount and group discount maybe available and additionally, cash payment discount maybe available as well. Without going into precise percentages or dollar amounts, depending upon what is done, this is a matter of several hundreds of dollars worth of discount for each of us depending upon work done.

So for all you soon to be SoCal P85D owners expecting delivery soon we may take advantage of this opportunity if we coordinate our clear bra, tinning and nano-coating needs. If you're interested please add your name to the group buy list below.

1. jstepy

Here are a couple pics of my P85+ that Moe had worked on.

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_3983.jpg

IMG_3984.jpg

IMG_3986.jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

IMG_3992.jpg

IMG_3997.jpg

I highly recommend Moe's work... We were the first one to get the whole car wrapped after seeing Moe's work on Capt601 P85 at an OC Tesla Club meet last year.

(We did our own multi-car discount with my wife's Roadster a few weeks later (which reminds me to get that post out (about a year later...))

Our car is still holding well this past year too with a couple of little hits on the Xpel, but still holding firm.

I'm up for a quote, sure. Want to get Opticoat Pro/similar and Photosync/similar done ASAP after a 12/26 factory pickup (S85/grey/pano/grey). Considering limited PPF. Am completely flexible with regard to where the work is done (NorCal/SoCal/OC/SD) although I'm based out of LA County.

As most of you that have worked with us know, we're a little different than anyone you've done business with. Bottom line, HOW we do what we do is why clients seek us out. You can get any of the services mentioned by jstepy, from many other shops around, and most will do fine work. What makes GP different is the manner which we align with the RIGHT client. Most our clients have been around and most are deemed as "that" guy who others cannot make happy. Well, I went into this business because I wanted to be "that" guy that made the OCD client others dreaded, happy. We accomplish things on a level that I would want my car to be worked on. I want to know, even though I'll never see something, touch something, or know about something done behind the scenes, that the guys working on my car focused on quality and integrity as their #1 objective. We provide VALUE and a unique product. There's a reason why I call my studio, The Asylum. Your cars are our patients, my staff are the orderlies, and GP is your safe haven for doing work on a level you've only dreamed of.

So, one of the other unique things to our business is how we price things. All of you are intelligent people and with a little savvy searching on the web, it's not difficult to find out how much material, supplies, etc. cost going into the work we perform. Anyone can have the right material and tools, but it's the monkey behind the tool and how the products are used that is the focus here. You are buying time at the asylum...simple as that. With time comes our expertise, our vision, and our execution of the project. So, please keep that in consideration, and please don't get offended if you find what things may cost here are more, sometimes less, than what you've encountered before. As with speaking with hfm, one of my follow up emails addressed how I heard it in his tone that he was getting a little flustered when we started tallying up what he wanted. My advice was, please adjust your thoughts and realize you are finally aligning with someone that can deliver what you've always wanted, and sometimes exceed it too. Please don't compare our level of end-product, to a low price you've paid before. We can work with almost any budget, we just cannot do above average work, for average cost.

We've never done a group buy such as this. I don't ever reduce my prices for anyone. I've walked away from multi-thousand $$ projects, because client wanted a "deal". We don't "deal" here because:

1. We don't need to. We're in demand because it's taken me 20 years to perfect my craft, and it's continually evolving, and we specialize in Porsche since the beginning, and for the past few years, Teslas as well. We know YOUR car in and out regarding areas we work on.

2. I want an even playing field for everyone. Focus is on quality, not "can I make a deal to pay my rent this month". It would sadden me greatly if I "hooked up" one client and he met another client at Car and Coffee and as they were admiring the same work, one tell the other he got me to give him a "deal". That's not building solid relationships IMHO.

3. It's taken me so long to brand GP, and by constantly doing jobs at lower prices, I would lower the brand equity and goodwill. Just as you are contemplating our services and the value proposition, also take into consideration that many of our clients include our invoices over the years as part of the "for sale" bundle come resale time. When someone knows your car was a patient at the asylum, they know a small validation of what they're getting. So, often, you can recoup most of what you spent with us by asking a premium for your car, as you should. GP cars are matched with their caring owners...they usually are the best resale cars...cosmetically, better than any CPO IMHO.

Finally, I'm only doing this offer with you as the response has been so great regarding GT3s, and now some of our current Tesla clients. We only give three discounts here...

Payment - so I don't pay cc fees, and I pass on the savings to you 5%
Multi-car - we believe in this incentive because it saves us money on marketing and advertising 5%
Referral - we value relationships greatly, and reward clients that are what we consider "GP Brand Executive"...you share the same passion about our business and quest as we do 5%

So, that's it...one consistent retail price, and an incentive process that is up to you to take advantage of. As you can see, this group buy is an excellent opportunity, since, individually, you may not have qualified for all the incentive, but as part of this group buy, all your cars are bundles for the multi-car discount, you all are referring each other, and those taking advantage of payment option can get the full incentive we offer.

I hope the above sheds light on THIS process. If you feel this isn't for you, please respect others by allowing their experience to be a positive one and just appreciate the journey they're about to encounter. Perhaps, once they experience it and share their feedback, you may realize this service is of value to YOU, and you too would want to experience it. Or, this simply isn't your cup-of-tea, but hopefully you'll appreciate the hard work, passion, and artistry that's involved.

So, if all this makes sense, and see yourself and your Tesla as a right fit for the asylum, please allow me the opportunity to deliver quite possibly, the most unique New Car experience you've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. I'm so excited to be a part of this and appreciate the efforts of jstepy.

The next step is to get on the list and/or contact me via PM or 949-355-4911

See you on the other side!!

Last edited:
A great deal!

Gotta say, the man makes a compelling case. People remember quality long after price. That said, keeping the invoices handy to support a better sale price is a great reminder.Good

I'm taking delivery of my new P85D 12/26 and have been speaking with Moe regarding a full wrap. He made me aware of an exclusive offer he did for his Porsche clients on rennlist as they were taking delivery of their GT3. Since several of his clients are taking delivery are getting P85Ds, he's extending the offer to us Tesla folks. Count me in Moe and see you in a few days. We need six total cars to qualify for this group buy.

I am in fact going to need to drop out unfortunately. Sorry.

Someone else please take my spot !

1. jstepy
2. BFT
3. Reson8
4. OCAggie
5. Sig905

Got your spot filled...I'll keep you posted on immortal.

Meanwhile, here's jstepy's project coming along nicely:

Our orderlies at the asylum getting ready to install custom 1-piece rear hatch

IMG_4676-web900.jpg

Completed...we're one of a few shops around the country that can pull off this seamless installation. It's just another reason why we specialize in Teslas

IMG_4678-web900.jpg

Custom hood, bumper, and doors

IMG_4679-web900.jpg

IMG_4699-web900.jpg

IMG_4701-web900.jpg

IMG_4700-web900.jpg

A few other discreet enhancements:

IMG_4696-web900.jpg

IMG_4702-web900.jpg