Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel T Stickers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wheel T Stickers

Wheel T stickers for center caps, in Red, Black, Dark Blue and Signature Red. When ordering, please specify which color wheel T stickers you want in your Paypal order:

-- Black
-- Multi-Coat (bright) Red
-- Blue
-- Signature (maroon) Red

Also include your current mailing address in your Paypal order.

Price includes free shipping within the US.

NOTE: All orders placed after August 25, 2015 will be mailed out the week of September 21, 2015

Also available are rear chrome strip letters in Red or Black, rear S letters, and door sill stickers in Silver or Red. Please email me at tesla.letters(at)gmail.com for more information and details on TESLA, S and Door Sill stickers.

List Date: 12/18/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Wheel T Stickers
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

f12QWzBcjVpB.JPG
a0t6y2vRJRN2.JPG
v3zVR7JEBmDq.JPG

All orders received as of yesterday are going out today. Thanks for the recent orders.

To recap, here are the items available. If interested in any items, please send a Private Message via the forum by clicking on "rogbmw" and selecting "Private Message". I will respond with ordering information for all items.

Wheel T stickers for the center caps are $12.50 per set (a set is for 5 stickers - one extra for "just in case"), and fit Tesla 19 and 21 inch wheels. Wheel T stickers are available in the following colors:
- Multi-Coat Red
- Black
- Signature Red
- Blue

Stickers for the TESLA raised letters on the chrome strip above the license plate are available for $12.50 per set, and are available in the following colors:
- Multi-Coat Red
- Black

Door Sill Stickers are available for $17.50 per set (a set is for 2 - one for the driver's front door sill and one for the passenger's front door sill), and are available in the following colors:
- Silver
- Multi-Coat Red

“S” stickers are available for the “S” on the Model S on the back of the car, and is available in Multi-Coat Red. There are two options for pricing:
(1) If ordered with any other item, the price is $2.50 for 2 stickers (one extra "just in case").
(2) If ordered by themselves, price is $5.00 for 2 stickers (one extra "just in case").

Disclaimer.

These stickers are not affiliated with or endorsed by Tesla Motors, Inc. It is neither inferred nor implied that these stickers are authorized by or in any way connected to Tesla Motors, Inc. All Manufacturer names and descriptions are used solely for identification purposes only. Tesla Roadster, Tesla Model S and Tesla Model X are trade marks of Tesla Motors, Inc.

Stickers come with complete instructions with photographs.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Thanks for the recent orders. All orders received as of today will be going out tomorrow morning.

We now have almost 2 years of proven longevity with our stickers, and our no questions ask guarantee adds peace of mind to our customers. We have customers worldwide!

Thanks again for all your support!

For any questions or ordering information, please email: tesla(dot)letters(at)gmail(dot)com

I have a legal question.

You're obviously making these for a profit. Why else?

The "T" that we all know any love is TM's intellectual property. A Registered trademark.

Given that is the case, I wonder why you think Tesla will NOT come after you for profiting (albeit a buck here and a buck there) from their IP?

I'm just asking.

After all, if I were to write a business plan to cover your business, I would expect and hope my lawyer would ADVISE me, ASK me ... who owns the mark? That it's not your's to copy and sell?

Perhaps, someone out here, who IS an attorney or more versed with IP law (as I am 2nd hand - I have sold IP) could enlighten me (and maybe the OP) why this is or not legal?