Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Logos and Lettering on Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

oneday

Nov 29, 2014
Bay Area
I saw a P85 a few days ago that had red logos front and back and the lettering (i.e. Model S P85D) was also red.

It was metallic blue, p85, and had yellow aftermarket wheels. Looked brand new and was hands down the best looking S I've ever seen. The red just popped on the metallic blue body!

Being in the bay I see a lot of MS's but never one with all red lettering and logos.

This is not an option in the design studio so I was wondering if anyone knows about where this option came from?

brb-using-imagination-since-no-pics.gif

It was on windy hwy 17, couldn't take a picture. And since have googled for pics, searched the forums haven't found anything. I don't think it was stickers.

- - - Updated - - -

Aone are they decals placed on top of the letters?

I would like the decals for the front and rear logo and also for the letters *model s*. If anyone has a contact or link that would be great.

Nomogas not sure what the picture is indicating but that is not what I saw.

Center Cap Wheel T stickers, and others are still available. Please PM me for details. Thanks.
These are still available - PM me for more info.

- - - Updated - - -

They are decals of the exact size of the letters. I got some from someone on the board here. Helps make the already awesome Aero wheels that much better...... :)

View attachment 66179

These are still available - PM me for information.

- - - Updated - - -

These are still available - PM me for more information.