Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why can't I argue about Koch in the Video section?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Doug_G

Lead Moderator
Global Moderator
Apr 2, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Could you move ALL the posts relating to Koch over to Koch versus solar then? Sheesh.

And, of course, you leave the rants against Koch here, but move my argument showing how silly this all is to another thread.

They weren't actually off topic; they were about Barbara Walters' interviews and her choice of subjects. Gotta snip it somewhere. If you don't want to get moved, don't go off topic!

So, nwdiver can say something about Koch in this thread, but I can't?

My bad...:redface:

I was just pointing out where they could have gotten more time to talk about Elon...

Agreed... they really only needed ~1s with David Koch. This is David Koch, he's a terrible person. That's it.

I'll read the label next time....

Luke__s_Can_of_Worms_by_munchester2cool.jpg

Has nothing to do about Koch. As I explained, I moved the commentary on that topic elsewhere, with a link. The link is available for all to follow. The initial comments, while obviously controversial, were at least about the topic at hand. The rest were going off into a tangent so I moved them. These things are always judgement calls.