Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S85 in Texas - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla Model S85 in Texas

I'm selling my Model S 85kWh because I've ordered a P85D arriving soon.

If you are very meticulous about your cars and their condition like me, this is the one for you. This car has never seen an automatic car wash. It has only been hand washed by me and my professional detailer, Meticulous Details in Austin.
This also means that there are no swirls on the paint, no scratches, or dings anywhere. The wheels are also in perfect condition, no curbing, rash, etc.

Grey Metallic Paint with Black Roof (This option is no longer available)

One owner
No smoking
No pets
No children

Options:
85kWh battery
Tech Package
Gray Nappa Leather w/Piano Black Trim
Twin Chargers

Extras include:
-Factory Tesla All weather mats front & rear
-Custom all weather mats in both the front & rear trunks, even the lower rear trunk area.
-Formula One Tint all around including sun protection film on the windshield with a lifetime warranty from Sunbusters in Austin.
Clear Shield on the rear bumper below the trunk and clear shield below each door sill for extra protection.

Originally had Clear shield over the headlights, bumper, fenders, and hood covering the entire front end giving it the ultimate protection from rocks and other debris. The film from the hood, bumper & fenders was removed recently due to some stubborn staining, I just didn?t like to see the stains anymore. That being said the front end is in showroom condition now that its been protected for the last year!

It has had all of the most recent TSBs performed at the Tesla Service Center in Austin including the installation of the Titanium Under carriage plate.

Asking $79,995

List Date: 12/15/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Tesla Model S85 in Texas
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

WNweb1zKnqA8.jpg
j51M3xhCeKeC.jpg
kyYNC7RTbdQg.jpg
aRCwEGjXW8Ys.jpg
qPwDXGqAJk8m.jpg
x45W5CeJ0n6X.jpg
jCr5sF0J1t8v.jpg
pbGuBG8Q7dnz.jpg
G0TcrCKsnZeS.jpg
0sCvZT7NS0Y7.jpg
kW1FV6qcbfDa.jpg
84RTWuXa2ftM.jpg
fM5nDYg84q1z.jpg
RNBj6B1dTnMV.jpg
rvUkux3qTFCX.jpg
3husdnQQM8Eb.jpg
XT6TFGt6aNQt.jpg
PHKDEaGVxeZh.jpg
WXSWk236jHYU.jpg
n5Qt2AEB2NBU.jpg
y5yHcBqTUWPp.jpg
6nd2TUFasCVs.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad you found my thread amusing, thanks for the free bump!

I found it rude and it offers nothing of value to your thread. If he thinks your price is too high (and given comparisons it probably is) he could have said that without the smug "Lol". I also note your price reads "... or best offer" so it's not like you posted FIRM or something like that.