Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chicago Supercar Saturdays

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spring is finally here in Chicago and May 1st is the first Supercar Saturdays of the year! It is held at the Glen in Glenview, and runs from 8 am - noon. Visit the website to register for preferred parking (a new revised website will be up in a few days). We will be meeting at 7:15-7:30 am that morning, at the Starbucks parking lot in the Willowbrook Town Center, on the corner of Illinois Route 83 and Plainfield Road to do a drive to the event, for those who are interested.

Supercar Saturdays | The First Saturday of Every Month

Supercar Saturdays was an awesome event - we had good weather, 250-300 cars on display and about 3000 people attending. There was a good Tesla turnout, with a variety of Tesla Roadsters colors on display. Join us at the next Supercar Saturdays, the first Saturday of each month from 8 am to noon (June 5th, July 3rd, August 7th, September 4th)!

4578944823_54038c5281_o.jpg

4579572966_f2881b2b1e_o.jpg

4578946397_c84d3e595f_o.jpg

I have to agree, May 7 is not a good choice for 21st century supercars. I guess the old-fashioned 20th century supercars weren't coming to emerging Tech Day anyway. ;-)

GSP

I don't get it... why choose the same day as Indy Raceway's Emerging Tech Day? Divide and conquer?

I am registered for both, but have decided to go to Indy. Supercar Saturdays is a great event (and I love bringing a high performance EV to a predominantly petrol event), but I can't pass up an opportunity to drive my Roadster around the Brickyard. Any Roadster owners needing a charge on the way to Indy, I am located 1 mile south of I-80 near where I-80 and I-94 merge south of Chicago. PM me for details.