Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla opens new Montreal Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please, it's not a dealership! Dealers are businesses that sell OTHER companies products. It's a Tesla store, just like it's an Apple store not an Apple dealer. Car buyers are used to calling the place where they buy cars "dealers" because that has been the business model for decades. Let's try to break that habit just as Tesla has broken the old business model. Would a moderator like to edit the title?

however much we hate the designation, the title of this thread accurately reflects the title of the video it is presenting. Are you going to ask them to change it?
That's a good idea. I went to the Montreal Gazette web site and emailed the reporter explaining this. Selling directly rather than through the auto dealers cartel is as disruptive as Tesla's technology, and one of my favorite things about the car.

Update- already heard back from the reporter:

Thanks for your note. I have made the change in the article but unfortunately the video is out of my control. Thanks for your email.

Kevin Mio

Last edited: