Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Supercharger - Manteca,CA

"Coming soon" Supercharger in the Manteca CA area

There does not seem to be a thread devoted to the "Coming soon" Supercharger in the Manteca CA area so I thought I would start one. That location is of particular interest to me as an SF Bay Area resident who likes to make trips to the Yosemite region.

The dot on the official Tesla Supercharger map seems to located somewhere in or near Manteca near the intersection of the 99 and 120 freeways.

If there are any Model S owners in that area who could keep their eyes open regarding potential locations or signs of construction activity and post about it here I would appreciate it.
    S 85 Silver & Grey w/Tech, Coils, Hi-Fi Sound, Parking Sensors, Fog Lamps, Lacewood, HPWC, took delivery 12/21/13, 19K miles
    1.5 Roadster #425, "Very Orange", HPC, second owner, acquired 10/07/14, 13K miles

I am not an owner, but a huge fan of what Tesla is doing. I live in Manteca and have been watching anxiously for the supercharger. Will definitely update when I find out anything.

Model S Sig Perf, VIN 586
    Other 'soon' locations were found via some type of public records search -- the permits involved in putting in a location.

I'm not aware of how that is done however. But am interested in this Manteca location because it puts round trips to relatives in Modesto-Merced area in easy reach with a short stop in Manteca on the way there and/or back. Also helps with the long stretch between north Sacramento and the Harris Ranch supercharger.
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

The Manteca shopping center here 37.784717,-121.254633 - Google Maps seems like a good candidate.
    S85 | White | Tan Leather | Obeche Matte | 19" Wheels | Tech | Twin chargers | Coil suspension | HPWC

I have been checking local building permit lists and have seen nothing yet. Both the Bass Pro Shops and Costco shopping centers would be ideal locations along highway 120.

Anyone have any new information on location in or around Manteca?
    60 kWh grey grey leather supercharger enabled tech 19" factory pickup: 2.17.13

I sent Tesla an email about 2 months ago offering up a property i have in Lathrop (next to Manteca) on the corner of 120, 99, and 5 which I thought was an ideal location. Told them they could use for free and that I have swing with the city council and mayor so could make it happen quickly. Got a reply saying they are working on something in Manteca....
    85kwh, black on black, obeche gloss, 19" wheels, tech, air, sound, pano, leather
    Delivered 2/17!

Quote Originally Posted by highedu View Post
    I sent Tesla an email about 2 months ago offering up a property i have in Lathrop (next to Manteca) on the corner of 120, 99, and 5 which I thought was an ideal location. Told them they could use for free and that I have swing with the city council and mayor so could make it happen quickly. Got a reply saying they are working on something in Manteca....
    Would you mind sending a follow up email just to confirm that Tesla is moving forward with the other location? Things seem to be fast and furious at times with the Supercharger rollout and it wouldn't surprise me if something fell through and they lost track of your prior (very generous) offer.
    60 kWh grey grey leather supercharger enabled tech 19" factory pickup: 2.17.13

Quote Originally Posted by SFOTurtle View Post
    Would you mind sending a follow up email just to confirm that Tesla is moving forward with the other location? Things seem to be fast and furious at times with the Supercharger rollout and it wouldn't surprise me if something fell through and they lost track of your prior (very generous) offer.
    i will being its been so long since there has been any movement on this subject.
    85kwh, black on black, obeche gloss, 19" wheels, tech, air, sound, pano, leather
    Delivered 2/17!

Sig #997
    Looks like it will be in Lathrop, since they are building out a CNC plant there according to this article: Tesla bringing jobs to Lathrop
    and there a lots of Lathrop CNC jobs on the Tesla website.
    Sig 997
    Don't listen to me I play with Christmas lights all year long.

Thread Information