Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Change in air suspension setting with 21" wheel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a P85D with 19" stock wheel and plan to change the aftermarket 21" wheel.

Is there any difference in the air suspension setting for 19" and 21" wheel? I got the info. from the sales that Tesla will not change the setting for aftermarket wheel replacement.

I had the same questions when i purchased my car. Unfortunately to prevent Tesla from being too involved, in case they didn't really support aftermarket rims, I purchased the 21's to prevent any issues. I'd also like to know the answer to this in case it comes in handy in the future.

I ordered a P85D with 19" stock wheel and plan to change the aftermarket 21" wheel.

Is there any difference in the air suspension setting for 19" and 21" wheel? I got the info. from the sales that Tesla will not change the setting for aftermarket wheel replacement.

I checked that before, alignment setting is different between 19" and 21". Air and coils suspension also make the difference. Warranty on suspension will not be covered if 3rd party rims are used. No more free car tow during warranty period as well.

I checked that before, alignment setting is different between 19" and 21". Air and coils suspension also make the difference. Warranty on suspension will not be covered if 3rd party rims are used. No more free car tow during warranty period as well.

You asked Tesla?

- - - Updated - - -

alignment setting is different between 19" and 21". Air and coils suspension also make the difference?
For sure???