Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla iPhone app down this morning, or is it just me?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE (now working)... Tesla iPhone app down this morning, or is it just me?

Fortunately it's not below zero, so no scarping of ice… Can't connect though, keeps saying 'wrong password' - also Visible Tesla. I assume server-side issues...

Update: App appears to be working again

Last edited:
Yep. Same here. :-( Now where did I put my ice scraper....

-- edit

Ah well. 5 minutes manual pre-heating did the job. Strangely enough VisibleTesla is receiving data from the vehicle (also not able to control the car from here). So it is not a connection problem between the car and the Tesla Cloud, but more a problem on their control servers...

preheat.jpg

Last edited:
Couldn't log in to VTesla either - I assume they use the Tesla authentication servers, somehow?

32°, I've never put it *that* high :eek:

Anyway, once again I'm flabbergasted that the pre-heating can't be set on the car. It' ridiculous to be forced to use the app every morning and when it doesn't work it's a show-stopper.

Couldn't log in to VTesla either - I assume they use the Tesla authentication servers, somehow?

32°, I've never put it *that* high :eek:

Anyway, once again I'm flabbergasted that the pre-heating can't be set on the car. It' ridiculous to be forced to use the app every morning and when it doesn't work it's a show-stopper.

I was not IN the car, but switched the car on, pressed twice on the front window heater (setting the temp on HI) and once on the back window heater, and left the car. I did not fully shut the door, because doing so will shut down the HVAC again.