Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Changes to What's New and Regional forums

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
re: Attachment

It isn't clear which tab you have pressed to get the dropdown menu that includes "Subscribe to This Forum". If it was the tab labeled "Forum Tools", then Houston, we have a problem since I only have a tab labeled "Forum Actions", and mine doesn't have the "Subscribe to This Forum" option in the drop down list.

Also, isn't Mountain/southwest just a thread? I'm not quite sure of the hierarchy -- at what level does the content go from "forum" to "thread"?

Edit: Just looked at the hierarchy and it appears that TMC Community is defined as a forum, North America is defined as a Sub-Forum; but Mountain/Southwest again defined as a Forum. Weird.

Edit2: Actually, the various level assignments seem to swing back and forth between "Forum" and "Sub-Forum", depending on whether you are drilling up, or drilling down.

Last edited:
OK. Doug helped me out a bit. The Forums Tool tab doesn't appear on the main forum home page (at least on my iPad), which is why I couldn't find it when I went to the main forums page as instructed. Once you drill down to the sub-forum level it appears and you can subscribe to the entire sub forum ( such as the "North America" sub forum). Then, once you have drilled down to a specific thread (like "Mountain/Southwest"), the Forum Tools tab disappears again (but it is replaced by a Thread Tools tab, which allows you to subscribe to that particular thread.) Also, any thread that I've posted to is automatically added to my subscribed list, and a green circle with a check mark on the thread description line shows that you are subscribed. (This green circle is right next to the grey column that lists the number of replies in the thread.)

Last edited: