Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auction Sale - 2011 Tesla Roadster Sport - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Auction Sale - 2011 Tesla Roadster Sport

uction Sale - Bid Online Ending: Thursday, December 11, 2014.

2011 Tesla Roadster Sport 2.5

Goes from 0 to 60 in 3.7 Seconds

FULLY LOADED - EXCELLENT CONDITION
? MILEAGE: 7088
? VIN: 5YJRE1A3XB1001455
TRIM & BODY STYLE
? BODYSTYLE: Convertible with hard & soft top
? DOORS: Two Door
SUSPENSION/ENGINE
? ENGINE: Electric
? DRIVE TRAIN: 2 wheel drive - rear
? HORSEPOWER: 288
? RPM: 4400
? FUEL: Electric
TRANSMISSION
? TRANSMISSION: 1-Speed Direct Drive
INTERIOR
? INTERIOR COLOR: Black
? SEAT MATERIAL: Leather
? SEAT COLOR: Black
? SAFETY: Alarm System, Driver Airbag, Anti-Lock Brakes, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
? SEATS: Leather Seats/Power Seats
? COMFORT: Cruise Control, Power Steering, Power Mirrors, Power Door Locks, Tilt Wheel, Power Brakes, Air Conditioning
? WINDOWS: Power Windows. Rear Window Defroster
? SOUND: CD Player
? NAVIGATION SYSTEM: Yes

Vehicle located at 1825 E. Boston Street, Philadelphia, PA 19125

Come take a look on Monday, December 8 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm

*vehicle will be sold to highest bidder at auction sale-selling price listed is the minimum opening bid at the auction sale.

List Date: 12/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Auction Sale - 2011 Tesla Roadster Sport
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

PxmeTXmV6JBV.jpg
VY1GC58jd4xJ.jpg
HCDfAhBss40B.JPG
WA4BPj2SMAsd.jpg
w3Q2NwX47XQa.JPG
CZUN4bbhpxaq.JPG
ZGDcru3CXDqj.jpg
SZrqxxvvtQM2.jpg

? SAFETY: Alarm System, Driver Airbag, Anti-Lock Brakes, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
? SEATS: Leather Seats/Power Seats
? COMFORT: Cruise Control, Power Steering, Power Mirrors, Power Door Locks, Tilt Wheel, Power Brakes, Air Conditioning
? WINDOWS: Power Windows. Rear Window Defroster

You should probably make sure your descriptions are correct. The Roadster never had any of those features

Nigel I see those types of errors frequently made in online Roadster ads, apparently by commercial sellers who have standard forms they use to post cars for sale and who know little about what they are selling.

By the way, in this Roadster the carbon fiber door sill pieces have the silver inserts, while the carbon fiber sills shown for sale in Tesla's web site store do not. Were there different versions of those pieces?

I hope this Roadster goes to a good home.

Nigel I see those types of errors frequently made in online Roadster ads, apparently by commercial sellers who have standard forms they use to post cars for sale and who know little about what they are selling.

I know, just figured that we should try not to propagate false info on TMC.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, in this Roadster the carbon fiber door sill pieces have the silver inserts, while the carbon fiber sills shown for sale in Tesla's web site store do not. Were there different versions of those pieces?

There were quite a few owners who removed the leatherette from the sills and had them custom coated with CF, or had them remade using the originals as molds. IIRC Tesla only sold the full CF door sill. Btw, there were a number of sordid stories related to one of main CF guys here and here and here.

This vehicle has not been sold....It is being sold at an online auction sale on Thursday, December 11, 2014. The starting bid is $60,000.00. The bidding is now open

The auction site says SOLD. The title of this thread says SOLD. Is it still up for auction on December 11th? If so, hopefully a mod for this forum can remove the SOLD title until it is really sold.

Tesla sold the CF sills back then with both the black insert and silver. They sold out of the black insert and only have the silver. I know, I bought a set looking for the black but none could be found. So I had the silver custom wrapped in flat black.

Don't like the silver at all since it accents the scuff marks made by your shoes from getting in/out.

Here's the link to my sills:
Carbon Fiber Sills with Black insert no longer available... have to be custom wrapped