Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Zero 11.4 DS 2013 w/ 8K miles - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lolachampcar

Nov 26, 2012
WPB Florida
Zero 11.4 DS 2013 w/ 8K miles

My 2015 Zero is on the way so it is time to sell my second Zero. The bike is clean, never been dropped nor has it been used off road. There is a streak of some sort that is cosmetic in nature on the right orange panel. I just washed the bike for the pictures and noticed it. It is responding to polish and will hopefully come out. Otherwise, the bike is in great condition. Tires are original. Milage is around 8K and will increase over time as I am still using the bike.

You can find more at my web site which is lolachampcar with a dot com after it. Go to the very bottom right and you will see a link for "11.4DS" where there are a bunch of pictures.

Thanks for looking.
Bill

List Date: 12/4/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Zero 11.4 DS 2013 w/ 8K miles
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Wow Bill such a beautiful bike. I have to let people know this is a steal of a price for a Zero with the 11.4 (largest) battery pack. If I didn't pick up my 2013 Zero FX 5.7 I'd definitely scoop this deal up! So just to let people know, the 11.4kw battery pack has a rated range of 137 miles.

So did you upgrade to the SR?

I have my FX setup currently with as a supermoto (street tires/wheels). Also have a full dirt knobbie wheel set (brakes/rear sprocket) for dirt / offroading. Have 2 quick chargers, all the adapter goodies for quick charging in nifty ways as well as two spare battery pack cubes (two 2.8kw cubes) which I can quick swap out when I run down the ones on the bike, great when riding at the track or off road. Very happy with the bike.

Have to love the Zero!

Here's a pic of Bill's bike, super clean:

ds2.jpg

Last edited:
Cool and Congrats on the SR. Awesome you're picking it up from Harlan. Good guy and knows his stuff. So going off the '15 specs, the SR's seat height is indeed lower than the DS:

SR: 31.8"
DS: 33.2"

So the SR's seat is 1.4" lower than the DS. In that case I'd call Corbin Seats and see if they can make a custom seat for your SR that has more foam, that way you can raise it up some to where you feel comfortable. You also could unstable the SR seat and add some foam to the bottom. But not sure how good that'll look.

Last edited: