Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X pictures leaked? (Nope, false alarm)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model X proto - Imgur

Just saw these, are they just leaked now or does anyone know where they come from? Looks legit. It seems pretty well done, looks a lot like the S, a bit plain, but sleek. The sidemirrors are pretty futuristic looking. When do you think we will see the officially finished model?

These appear to be photos from the lobby of the Hawthorne design center. But when I was there last week, I'm pretty sure that the car on the floor had normal side mirrors, not the camera mirrors. So maybe it is a more updated car than the one that used to be in there. Except for that, though, it looks the same to me.

Model X proto - Imgur

Just saw these, are they just leaked now or does anyone know where they come from? Looks legit. It seems pretty well done, looks a lot like the S, a bit plain, but sleek. The sidemirrors are pretty futuristic looking. When do you think we will see the officially finished model?

Those pictures are from the Hawthorne lobby. This is just the pre-alpha prototype they've displayed before.

These appear to be photos from the lobby of the Hawthorne design center. But when I was there last week, I'm pretty sure that the car on the floor had normal side mirrors, not the camera mirrors. So maybe it is a more updated car than the one that used to be in there. Except for that, though, it looks the same to me.

I would think the side mirror has glass in it, on the second picture it seems to have a flat surface for glass, which is still necessary with legislation and all right? I would also think that they would removed the side mirror completely if they chose to go with cameras.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, thanks for the quick answers, move along then gents.

(old photos) How Will the Model X Production Model look - Evannex Blog Site

Found this on the Evannex Blog regarding the Model X http://evannex.com/blogs/news . Sorry to post this if it is old news.

----------------------------------------------------------
How will the Model X Production model look?

Posted on December 11, 2014 by Matt Pressman

Yes, we know. There are many photos out there of various beta (and alpha) models of the Model X prototype. But, what will the final production car look like once it's finalized? We may soon find out in January at the Detroit Auto Show. Until then, we can only guess what the production model will look like -- it's the details we're most interested in finding out.

We did some digging and found some intriguing hints from Tesla CEO, Elon Musk. According Motley Fool, Elon insisted that the car must "blow people away." More specifically, Musk said one of the challenges was in making the production version meaningfully better than the prototype version, he explained "I should say that the production version of the Model X actually looks different from this. It looks better. ... At Tesla, whenever we show a car as a demonstration item, the production car will always be better than what people saw." Musk has emphasized this in numerous interviews.

So, we dug a bit deeper. And, we found some clues deep in a sub-reddit dedicated to Tesla Motors. We can't verify these photos, but, they look quite promising. It appears recent and they're taken/hidden in a garage (possibly at Tesla's LA Design Studio)?

To check them out, click this link below...

Possible Model X Teaser Photos http://imgur.com/a/uA34d

We were especially interested in the side mirrors which appear to be replaced with cameras. Of great interest to us were the photos of front end carbon fiber accents that look very similar to the aftermarket carbon fiber accents we designed for the Model S nosecone. If this is the final "Production" version of the Model X (or even close to final), we definitely approve.

Posted inModel X, Tesla, tesla news

Found this on the Evannex Blog regarding the Model X http://evannex.com/blogs/news . Sorry to post this if it is old news.

----------------------------------------------------------
How will the Model X Production model look?

Posted on December 11, 2014 by Matt Pressman

Yes, we know. There are many photos out there of various beta (and alpha) models of the Model X prototype. But, what will the final production car look like once it's finalized? We may soon find out in January at the Detroit Auto Show. Until then, we can only guess what the production model will look like -- it's the details we're most interested in finding out.

We did some digging and found some intriguing hints from Tesla CEO, Elon Musk. According Motley Fool, Elon insisted that the car must "blow people away." More specifically, Musk said one of the challenges was in making the production version meaningfully better than the prototype version, he explained "I should say that the production version of the Model X actually looks different from this. It looks better. ... At Tesla, whenever we show a car as a demonstration item, the production car will always be better than what people saw." Musk has emphasized this in numerous interviews.

So, we dug a bit deeper. And, we found some clues deep in a sub-reddit dedicated to Tesla Motors. We can't verify these photos, but, they look quite promising. It appears recent and they're taken/hidden in a garage (possibly at Tesla's LA Design Studio)?

To check them out, click this link below...

Possible Model X Teaser Photos http://imgur.com/a/uA34d

We were especially interested in the side mirrors which appear to be replaced with cameras. Of great interest to us were the photos of front end carbon fiber accents that look very similar to the aftermarket carbon fiber accents we designed for the Model S nosecone. If this is the final "Production" version of the Model X (or even close to final), we definitely approve.

Posted inModel X, Tesla, tesla news
Are those actual photos of the model X or photo shopped when was this taken. I have also been very eager to find out photos about the production model X or the newest version

They aren't even "hidden in a garage". It's in the lobby at Hawthorne for anyone to see, as it has been for quite some time. I remember Steve Wozniak tweeting out a photo of him standing next to "his new Model X" (this one) about a year ago.

It's been a long time in dog-years!!!

12-cutest-puppies-11.jpg